ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 10-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Make Some Art and Feel Better!

Silky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 323/100%
Sign me up!
Old 10-01-2017, 12:09 PM
ATC Novice

Geonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 165/100%
I would like to join
Old 10-01-2017, 12:11 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
sillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 105/100%
Sign me up, please!
Old 10-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2372/100%
Wow!! More brain lovers!! Welcome to Silky1150, Geonek & sillylily41!! The more zombies the better=)
Old 10-01-2017, 04:27 PM
ATC Novice

Geonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 165/100%
Brains

Here are my zombies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img177.jpg (58.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg img178.jpg (69.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg img179.jpg (62.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 10-01-2017, 08:59 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Wow! You are fast!! I like the one with one eye the best=)
Old 10-03-2017, 03:14 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Bumping us up!
Old 10-04-2017, 01:13 AM
New to ATC

LoveMonkey is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 7/100%
If these cards are okay then I would like to join the swap. If its not really what your looking for then that is okay I will just post them to gallery instead then.
https://ibb.co/mXV1mG
Old 10-04-2017, 04:27 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
LoveMonkey, Those are fine; I will get you signed in=)
Old 10-05-2017, 06:00 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Yay! We got our first set of ATCs in!!

Mail Call!!

Ancient Planter Your ATCs have arrived!! Nice job!!
Old 10-07-2017, 12:16 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Mail Call!!

sillylily44 Your ATCs came in. They made me laugh; great job....
Old 10-10-2017, 04:15 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Bumpin' us up!
Old 10-13-2017, 04:47 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
How is everyone doing? I sure thought there would be more participation with this being so close to Halloween & a lot of artists seem to like zombies. Maybe there are too many other Halloween swaps already going on?
Old 10-15-2017, 05:06 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Mail Call!

LoveMonkey Your zombies have arrived!! Thanks for the stickers=)
Old Yesterday, 01:45 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Bumping us up
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 257/100%
Forgot to mention that my cards went out on the 12th. They should be showing up soon.
Old Today, 01:14 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Hey, Suzi, yep, they came today=) Thanks for sending the extra one=)