ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

View Poll Results: VOTE for TWO (2)
1 36 11.76%
2 27 8.82%
3 82 26.80%
4 50 16.34%
5 40 13.07%
6 44 14.38%
7 105 34.31%
8 17 5.56%
9 132 43.14%
10 32 10.46%
11 20 6.54%
12 12 3.92%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1633/100%
...VOTE FOR TWO (2)...

MARCH 2017 ATC Contest
THEME: COFFEE/TEA
VOTE FOR TWO (2)

Prizes this month are sponsored by:

All votes will be anonymous. If you think you recognize an artist's work, please keep this to yourself until after the contest! Once you vote you cannot change your answer so choose carefully!

*No participant can win more than one prize per year - the year will run from Jan 1 through Dec 31. You are still welcome to play but once you win, your card is ineligible for voting till the next year.

**** please remember this an anonymous contest - soliciting votes (or the appearance thereof) via PM, profile messages, visitor messages, emails, or rep comments or posting the image anywhere online before the contest ends is grounds for disqualification****

Last edited by debs913; 04-02-2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 04:12 PM
I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)

My Mood:
LindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 379/100%
So many great cards to choose from. They all look like winners to me

We Will Rise Above This !
Old 04-02-2017, 05:34 PM
Rookie

Clementia is a friendly and kind soulClementia is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 11/100%
I haven't been here in so long and what a fun way to come back! Great submissions, difficult choices
Old 04-02-2017, 06:52 PM
No one knows fancy like Nancy!

My Mood:
nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 204/100%
Great cards all!
Old 04-03-2017, 03:12 AM
Heavily caffinated for the safety of others

My Mood:
Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1413/100%
please notice this message in the first post...

Quote:
**** please remember this an anonymous contest - soliciting votes (or the appearance thereof) via PM, profile messages, visitor messages, emails, or rep comments or posting the image anywhere online before the contest ends is grounds for disqualification****
you can not list who you are voting for, it must remain anonymous.

thanks!
Old 04-03-2017, 08:41 AM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
moonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 800/100%
Lol well some must of been bad!
But glad you mod keep a eye on it! Great to know
Old 04-03-2017, 09:54 AM
So many cats, so little time!

My Mood:
Merlinprincesse is a glorious beacon of light!Merlinprincesse is a glorious beacon of light!Merlinprincesse is a glorious beacon of light!Merlinprincesse is a glorious beacon of light!Merlinprincesse is a glorious beacon of light!Merlinprincesse is a glorious beacon of light!Merlinprincesse is a glorious beacon of light!Merlinprincesse is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 214/100%
It's so difficult to vote only for 2. It breaks my heart! They are all so beautiful...
Old 04-03-2017, 03:49 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 516/100%
Wonderful entries, I love each one!
Old 04-04-2017, 01:06 AM
(^._.^)ノ

craftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 229/99%
Wonderful cards everybody!
Old 04-05-2017, 11:32 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
MBM is a valued memberMBM is a valued memberMBM is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
Very nice work by all entries! Kudos to those with artistic abilities!
Old 04-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Lu

Lu*O has a spectacular aura about him/herLu*O has a spectacular aura about him/herLu*O has a spectacular aura about him/herLu*O has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 12/100%
How are you supposed to only pick two? �� They are all so good, I guess that's why they have been chosen to be voted on.✨
Old 04-05-2017, 11:29 PM
I work in whatever medium likes me at the moment. Chagall

Loladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to allLoladog is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 83/100%
These are outstanding!