ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-07-2017, 11:37 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1633/100%
2017 May Monthly ATC Contest - Theme : Flowers

Theme: FLOWERS
Entry Window: May 1 to May 31, 2017 by Midnight Eastern Time.
Email entries to: contest.atcsforall@gmail.com

This month’s theme will be...

FLOWERS

Any media - collage, drawn, painted, mixed media, photos, fabric, digital, ...your choice.

PRIZES! PRIZES! PRIZES!

First Place - Nifty label by your name, showcase on the AFA home page, and a surprise treasure trove of prizes selected just for you!

Second place
- Show case on the AFA home page a special selection of art goodies chosen just for you!
[b]

Be sure to click on the linked images and visit our sponsors!

To enter this month's contest, submit no more than one (1) ATC (SIZE MUST BE 2.5 x 3.5 inches, either portrait or landscape) entry in the selected theme to "contest.atcsforall@gmail.com" in standard jpg format (No less than 150 dpi please).

Submissions must be received by the date posted at the top under "Entry Window".

FOLLOW THESE RULES TO ENTER

1. Send your card as a jpg to contest.atcsforall@gmail.com

2. Include your AFA username with your entry. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Images should be at least 150 dpi. Should measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches, portrait or landscape. MAKE SURE YOUR CARD IS THE RIGHT SIZE!

4. NO watermarks or signatures on the front of the image as we are trying to keep all entries anonymous to better the contest experience. All members are welcome to participate. (*No participant can win more than one prize per year - the year will run from Jan 1 thru Dec 31. You are still welcome to play but once you win, your card is ineligible for voting till the next year.)

5. Do NOT post your entries in the gallery, Facebook, or on the web until after the contest ends (those posting prior to the end date will be disqualified from competition.) Once we have announced the winner of the contest feel free to upload it and claim your card!

6. Art MUST be your own original work.

7. You will receive a confirmation email when your entry is received. If you do not get an email you are NOT entered. If you have not received a confirmation after 48 hours, PM debs913. DO NOT RESEND YOUR ENTRY EMAIL if you don't hear from me right away. If I need you to resend, I will let you know.

8. To avoid possible disqualification for vote solicitation it is highly recommended that entrants refrain from posting about the contest while voting is running. And if you admire someone's work and think you recognize it, wait until voting ends to post public compliments!

9. A FREE TIP--The better your scan or photo of your artwork is the better it will look in the contest! Take the time to make sure it is lined up square, cropped, bright enough, and in focus.

Please send all questions about status of your card as a pm - All messages to the thread referring to a specific card will be deleted to keep within the rules of the contest to keep ALL cards anonymous.

GOOD LUCK!
Old 05-15-2017, 01:42 PM
Nevertheless, she persisted.

My Mood:
HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 1412/100%
Oh, perfect time of year for flower ATCs! Things are blooming all over!

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."
My Blog... Art Etsy... Facebook... My Flickr... Vintage Etsy...
Old 05-15-2017, 09:24 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 189/100%
I bet this will be a big entry. Who wouldn't want to paint some pretty flowers.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:15 AM

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Well so far I have TWO entries! I think everyone is outside gardening!
Old 05-17-2017, 05:18 AM
Crafty Lady - knit, stitch and sew

JemmaJ is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 0/0%
just double checking Debs - this is not a mixed media month right?

Last edited by debs913; 05-17-2017 at 10:11 AM. Reason: anonymous contest
Old 05-17-2017, 10:10 AM

My Mood:
You can do mixed media if you want, but it is not a special month.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:54 PM
OCD Driven

My Mood:
salome000 is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
Quick Question: Is it too late to enter? Have the other entries been posted yet? If they are, they probably have a good number of votes and it might be hard to catch up, if that's the case. Thanks!!
Old 05-25-2017, 12:05 AM
Nevertheless, she persisted.

My Mood:
HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 1412/100%
salome000, it's not too late. Check out the first post for all the details on submitting your artwork for the contest.
All entries are posted together a few days after the deadline (May 31, 2017 by Midnight Eastern Time) for voting.

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."
My Blog... Art Etsy... Facebook... My Flickr... Vintage Etsy...
Old 05-28-2017, 10:08 AM

My Mood:
Entries have been coming in while I was away for a couple of days. I've caught up on acknowledgements now.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:13 AM

My Mood:
Will be busy with a bunch of farm stuff (spring is our crazy time!) so will try to get voting up on Sunday.

June's theme is LIGHTHOUSES if you want to get started. I'll get the official notice posted by Monday.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:41 AM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 513/100%
How the heck do I find the entries to match #s?

I don't know how to vote! (Love them all but have picked favorites from home page....didn't vote....can't find total entries!)

HELP???!!!!
Old 06-07-2017, 03:14 PM

My Mood:
Go to the main Monthly Contest thread. Each month the voting page is posted near the top with the title Vote For .... (and the number you can vote for). I do this the same way every month, so you should be able to find it. Here's the link to the main contest thread to bookmark.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61