ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-07-2017, 12:54 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 568/100%
Vickie Z, that Muskie is terrifying!

Old 08-07-2017, 12:59 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
Originally Posted by Isayhooah View Post
Sign me up please, I have a highly irrational fear of worms. Like go catatonic at the sight of them, let's see if I can muster up a worm card....
Welcome, Isayhooah! My mom has always been afraid of worms. Her brothers used to put large nightcrawlers down her shirt when they were children. I can't say that I love them. Although, I appreciate them in my garden.

Old 08-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Swap With Me?

My Mood:
BigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soulBigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
I have a list of phobias I think will be fun to create for. Looking through the list, it seems I may have a slight case of telephonophobia --the fear of talking on the phone. I have always hated making phone calls. It used to make my hands clammy, and sometimes still does.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:08 PM
ATC Guru

I can relate to that. I only answer the phone for 2 people regularly.

Old 08-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Swap With Me?

My Mood:
BigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soulBigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
I completed my cards today and totally made a telephonophobia one. Here they are:

athazagoraphobia: the fear of being forgotten or not remembering things
cynophobia : the fear of dogs
gephyrophobia: the fear of bridges
telephonophobia: the fear of talking on the phone

I've included a host card, which is host choice!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Athzogoraphobia-Phobia-Swap_1.jpg (62.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Cynophobia-Phobia-Swap_1.jpg (61.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Gephryphobia-Phobia-Swap_1.jpg (46.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Telephonophobia-Phobia-Swap_1.jpg (50.5 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by BigBangMomma; 08-07-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:45 PM
Creating art...

My Mood:
tah0027 is a name known to alltah0027 is a name known to alltah0027 is a name known to alltah0027 is a name known to alltah0027 is a name known to alltah0027 is a name known to alltah0027 is a name known to alltah0027 is a name known to alltah0027 is a name known to alltah0027 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 119/100%
Lurking...

Creativity takes courage. ~Henri Matisse

Terri
Old 08-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1771/100%
I do wonder if I make a spider card if I will get one back? If you were really very afraid of something would you want say a spider or a clown card.

I am not afraid of those at all. Just those sharks in the pool, and the dark when I was in college. That was from too many horror movies. I don't watch those anymore.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:26 AM
ATC Guru

Good point. If any of these phobias are personal ones, let me know if you do not want a card of it (even if you do not make one in that theme). I'm sure people with a fear of something like spiders would prefer not to get one.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:29 AM
ATC Guru

Fun set, BigBangMomma! Thank you for including an extra!

Old 08-08-2017, 07:31 AM
ATC Guru

welcome lurkers, hope you decide to join

Old 08-08-2017, 10:50 AM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
I really need to commit to signing up. I wonder if there is a coffee phobia. I am going to do some googling.

Sign me up!
Old 08-08-2017, 11:02 AM

My Mood:
Gymnophobia, Nudaphobia fear of nudity
◾ Historophobia fear of history
◾ Homophobia fear of sameness and monotony
◾ Hygeiophobia fear of health and hygiene
◾ Implexaphobia fear of tanglement
◾ Isolophobia, Autophobia, Monophobia, Uniphobia fear of being alone or isolated
◾ Keyaiphobia fear of cuteness
◾ Lathophobia fear of wrongness
Lectotaphobia fear of life not being long enough to read all the great books of mankind
Leptophobia fear of being skinny
◾ Lihaiphobia fear of aesthetic coolness
◾ Metathesiophobia fear of changes
◾ Mollephobia fear of soft objects
Morophobia fear of stupidity
◾ Neophobia fear of anything new
◾ Noctiphobia fear of the night
Obesophobia fear of obesity
Old 08-08-2017, 11:35 AM
ATC Guru

Welcome officially, CQ5!

My doctor asked me today if I was familiar with agoraphobia. Clearly I can relate to the phobia, since there was a reason he asked it. I just thought it was interesting since we've been talking about phobias here.

Old 08-08-2017, 11:46 AM
ATC Guru

I pulled out those mag clippings I have. Just some FYI:
Selachophobia-fear of sharks
Pupaphobia-fear of puppets
Pteronophobia-fear of feathers
Pentheraphobia-fear of one's mother in law
Oeniphobia-fear of wine
Scoleciphobia-fear of worms

There's lots more....

Old 08-09-2017, 08:49 PM
with wings

My Mood:
acalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 654/100%
Morophobia fear of stupidity

Okay that one is really funny if it means fear of other peoples stupidity

Man...after reading just a few of those I now feel just fine about fearing fog!
Old 08-09-2017, 08:51 PM
ATC Guru

This morning, I looked out the window and all I could see was white. I was really confused, until I looked out my other window and could see some green and realized that it was all fog.

Old 08-11-2017, 09:09 AM
with wings

My Mood:
acalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 654/100%
Originally Posted by prex79 View Post
This morning, I looked out the window and all I could see was white. I was really confused, until I looked out my other window and could see some green and realized that it was all fog.

LOL...that dratted fog strikes again
Old 08-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Addicted to ATCs

Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3741/100%
Last night I re-watched "The Fog" (for the ump-teenth time!)
LOVED it as much as ever.
Then I dreamed all night about Michigan Muskies (the huge fish with teeth) coming out of the fog.

Oh, Oh,
I think I am combining your Fog Phobia with ichthyophobia (fear of fish)
What an odd name for Fishophobia, perhaps I was dreaming about Muskiophobia????
Old 08-11-2017, 11:13 AM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 454/100%
Please sign me up
Now Hosting: Seven Deadly Sins: Envy
Old 08-11-2017, 11:23 AM
ATC Guru

Welcome, Beverley