ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-11-2017, 12:44 AM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1771/100%
My son was saying that I really need to do the fear of holes. Since he said he struggles with that. So it was nice to see someone who did that phobia. I told him, I think I want to do phobias like coffee, cats, and sunflowers. I also wasn't sure I could do the holes justice.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:10 PM
Addicted to ATCs

Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3741/100%
Poor little garter snake.
Pregnant and cold, she crawled up on the edge of the hot tub to get warm.

Other than startling me when I took the tub lid off -- garter snakes are very beneficial in the garden. They eat bugs and slugs that will destroy an entire crop if the slugs gain a foothold -- I love garter snakes. So I gently picked her up and put her by the potato plants to have a hearty dinner.
Good thing I don't have Ophidiophobia.

That was a week ago, and Mom has since had her babies. But then she tried to cross the road to get her space.
Someone driving by, saw her, ran over her, backed up, then ran over her again. (They must not like snakes.) But when they got out of the car to assure the snake was dead, she looked like a pile of bumps and holes....and the driver drove out of there ASAP. He must have Trypophobia as well as ophidiophobia.

Hmmmm Trypophidiophobia??????
Old 09-13-2017, 06:36 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 568/100%
Poor thing

Old 09-14-2017, 08:30 AM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 454/100%
Aww.. poor little family
Now Hosting: Seven Deadly Sins: Envy
Old 09-14-2017, 02:36 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Is there a fear of deadlines?

I found this
People who suffer from Ergophobia have a persistent fear of work, finding work or functioning and experience undue anxiety about the workplace environment, even though they realize their fear is irrational.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 09-14-2017 at 02:38 PM.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:14 PM
The Dude abides

pancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 273/100%
I talked to someone I work with who had a strong fear of vomit as a child. Emetophobia. Didn't seem like that would make a terribly attractive card though....
it doesn't exist.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:41 PM
Addicted to ATCs

Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!
someone made a vomit card a while back, and was inundated with requests to trade.
S/he used coarse sand and inks and it was beautifully colored and textured.
Guess we have a weird bunch here....oh, I was one of the ones who wanted to trade so I am not putting anyone down...
Old 09-14-2017, 05:47 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
I had a student bring up one of the erasers today (I cut them in half, so we don't use as many) and he said something about tryophobia, because of the little holes on the inside. I actually knew what he was talking about. Lol.

Old 09-15-2017, 03:42 PM
The Dude abides

pancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 273/100%
That's awesome Vicki - I'm so not surprised you wanted it! (heck, I'll admit I would have probably wanted it too!) Without triggering anyone's emetophobia, I suppose it does depend on the said expulsion. I've always liked the euphemism, "yawning in technicolor"
it doesn't exist.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:15 AM
ATC Guru

More cards in from pancake machine and mynameisJenn!

Old 09-16-2017, 08:12 AM
ATC Guru

I think I am all caught up on itrader for this swap. If you have not received itrader, but I have your cards marked as received, please let me know!
Thanks all!

Old 09-16-2017, 05:14 PM
ATC Witchery

My Mood:
wolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 253/100%
Lurking
Old 09-16-2017, 10:49 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by prex79 View Post
I had a student bring up one of the erasers today (I cut them in half, so we don't use as many) and he said something about tryophobia, because of the little holes on the inside. I actually knew what he was talking about. Lol.
How old was this child who knew what tryophobia was?
Old 09-17-2017, 08:11 AM
ATC Guru

5th grade.

Old 09-17-2017, 08:29 AM
ATC Guru

Jeannette, your cards have arrived

Old 09-17-2017, 04:05 PM
ATC Guru

Does anyone else get motion sickness when scrolling through the thread, trying to find a specific post?

Old 09-17-2017, 09:19 PM
Newb

VHoneyBee is a friendly and kind soulVHoneyBee is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 3/100%
I would love to join your swap - please add me. Thank you!
Old 09-18-2017, 12:31 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by prex79 View Post
Does anyone else get motion sickness when scrolling through the thread, trying to find a specific post?
Thanks, not until you mentioned it!
Old 09-18-2017, 01:15 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 333/100%
Oh, Vicki, I was so sad to hear about the evils of some humans who could do that to a harmless (and helpful) little snake. When I was a kid, my backyard was a mountain and I'd climb there and rip my pants and pick up the snakes and the grasshoppers and fly with the butterflies and make needles and thread from some of the cacti. I just can't imagine being mean like that person.

Castlequeen! Yes, absolutely. I particularly have problems since I have double vision.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:44 PM
Addicted to ATCs

TrinaLD,
I grew up in an age of recycling, and caring for plants and animals, and trying to live in harmony with nature.
I washed my cat food cans, took off the paper label, opened both ends, and flattened them before recycling,
but today if dirty cans are in the same bucket as half full glass and plastic containers, that is considered "recycling".

I love snakes, protect spiders, and raise Monarch caterpillars. I still use an analog phone and the phone company wants me to upgrade to digital (or is it the other way around?)
I have a garden, raise as much of my own food as I can, and produce as little waste as I can.
Being "old fashioned" makes more sense to me.
Times have changed.

Last edited by Vicki Z; 09-18-2017 at 03:42 PM.