ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

View Poll Results: VOTE for TWO (2)
1 49 14.16%
2 41 11.85%
3 12 3.47%
4 29 8.38%
5 38 10.98%
6 79 22.83%
7 86 24.86%
8 69 19.94%
9 184 53.18%
10 92 26.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 346. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1633/100%
...VOTE FOR TWO (2)...

AUGUST 2017 ATC Contest
THEME: Mixed Media Peacocks
VOTE FOR TWO (2)

Prizes this month are sponsored by:

All votes will be anonymous. If you think you recognize an artist's work, please keep this to yourself until after the contest! Once you vote you cannot change your answer so choose carefully!

*No participant can win more than one prize per year - the year will run from Jan 1 through Dec 31. You are still welcome to play but once you win, your card is ineligible for voting till the next year.

**** please remember this an anonymous contest - soliciting votes (or the appearance thereof) via PM, profile messages, visitor messages, emails, or rep comments or posting the image anywhere online before the contest ends is grounds for disqualification****
Old 09-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
GALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 262/100%
Nice work, everyone.
Old 09-02-2017, 05:06 PM
INKY!

My Mood:
Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 485/100%
Wow, these are all so nice.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:01 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 188/100%
Great work everyone!
Old 09-03-2017, 10:34 AM
Newb

EvaMadison is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 0/0%
Beautiful work everyone!
Old 09-03-2017, 10:38 AM
Creating art is my peace of mind

My Mood:
Carolina Soap Chef is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCarolina Soap Chef is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCarolina Soap Chef is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCarolina Soap Chef is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCarolina Soap Chef is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCarolina Soap Chef is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCarolina Soap Chef is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCarolina Soap Chef is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCarolina Soap Chef is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCarolina Soap Chef is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCarolina Soap Chef is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 166/100%
Beautiful works!
Old 09-03-2017, 11:57 AM
so many ideas

blackdog is on the road to fameblackdog is on the road to fameblackdog is on the road to fameblackdog is on the road to fameblackdog is on the road to fameblackdog is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 121/100%
This was a really tough vote- each piece has beauty and merit- some really original approaches!
Old 09-03-2017, 12:09 PM
I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)

My Mood:
LindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 379/100%
Another tough choice contest. We have some pretty amazing artists on AFA & these cards are prime examples.

We Will Rise Above This !
Old 09-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Newb

Lynndaybrown is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 3/100%
All so beautiful!!! Great work by everyone. It was so hard to choose!
Old 09-03-2017, 12:18 PM
ATC Witchery

My Mood:
wolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 253/100%
Lovely work all, it was hard to decide!
Old 09-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
MBM is a valued memberMBM is a valued memberMBM is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
Very nice artwork ladies. Details are fabulous!
Old 09-03-2017, 02:54 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 516/100%
These are all great, impossible to choose!
Old 09-03-2017, 03:34 PM
Let My Inspiration Flow..In Token Rhyme Suggesting Rhythm

libbygage is a friendly and kind soullibbygage is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 4/100%
Love everyone's work, so hard to choose!
Old 09-03-2017, 04:51 PM
Newb

Stahlrala is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 1/100%
Talking

they are all so beautiful very hard to pick

Last edited by Stahlrala; 09-03-2017 at 04:55 PM.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:51 PM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
chaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 210/100%
Lovely work everyone!
Old 09-04-2017, 02:26 AM
loves pocket art

My Mood:
marita is a welcomed newbie
Lovely work. Hard to choose between them.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:55 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 640/100%
Lovely work all! <3
Old 09-05-2017, 12:08 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
violet is a delightful artist to behold!violet is a delightful artist to behold!violet is a delightful artist to behold!violet is a delightful artist to behold!violet is a delightful artist to behold!
Beautiful choices!