ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-20-2017, 05:37 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 241/100%
My cards are now in the mail! I thought I'd sent them ages ago, but there they were, grinning proudly, in my cards for swaps album. I hope they arrive in time.
Old 09-20-2017, 05:39 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)
Oh, Beverley. I love your cards! The great thing about this swap being so small, you know you've a good chance of getting one in your returns!
Old 09-20-2017, 08:53 AM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 469/100%
Thank you Diane. No worries, we will wait for them to arrive
Old 09-20-2017, 09:42 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1802/100%
I mailed today.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:51 AM

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
Thanks for the heads up CQ.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:41 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Here is one of my cards.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 10-09-2017 at 09:54 PM.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:48 AM

My Mood:
I also made this one.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 10-09-2017 at 09:53 PM.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:43 AM

My Mood:
MAIL CALL: dithespy your fab cards have arrived

Great cards and interpretations CQ!!
Old 09-25-2017, 10:50 AM

My Mood:
These are my last 2 cards.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 10-09-2017 at 09:53 PM.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:56 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
I'm so happy they have arrived safely!
Old 09-25-2017, 05:00 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Where on earth did you find those photos, CQ5? They are just perfect for the theme!
Old 09-26-2017, 12:42 AM

My Mood:
I googled American pride for the girls holding the beer in their breasts. It was a deeper link, I think the guy came up too.

There does seem to be a whole set of eyes, and geometric images based on the 7 deadly sins. But I had to google 7 deadly sins pride for the lady in purple. Purple seems to be the pride color and envy was green of course.

Old 09-29-2017, 02:56 PM

My Mood:
I am hoping my envelope arrives soon Beverly. I know you will wait for me cause you love me, but here is to still hoping it arrives soon.

Old 09-29-2017, 07:00 PM

My Mood:
Mail Call: CastleQueen your cards arrived this afternoon

I shall swap out over the weekend and have the returns in the mail Monday morning.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:18 AM

My Mood:
Oh yeah! I am so glad. I would love to know which one you kept as a hostess gift. Was it the peacock or the girls with a beer can held up by their breasts?

Old 09-30-2017, 12:23 AM

My Mood:
Beverly, I just realized maybe I didn't write USA on my return envelopes. Could you do that if I forgot? Thanks.

Old 10-10-2017, 10:37 PM

My Mood:
My cards arrived today. I thanked Dithespy by accident for the rug rats in another swap. Thank you all for being in the swap ladies.

Old 10-11-2017, 07:38 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
My cards have arrived! Thanks due to londonont1, Beverley and CastleQueen5 for their terrific cards and to Beverley for hosting.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:39 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
I was a bit confused by your thanks at first, CastleQueen but I worked it out!
Old 10-11-2017, 09:26 AM

My Mood:
Thanks for playing I will go ahead and archive the swap. xx