ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-27-2017, 10:11 AM
A Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 783/100%
Glad to hear that the rocks came through. Love the poem!
Old 09-29-2017, 05:40 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2372/100%
Mail Call!!

valentina22 Your chunky pages are here!! Did you want them sent back Certified also? Please let me know....
Old 10-03-2017, 02:08 AM
ATC Virtuoso

Fandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 539/100%
Forgot to tell you I mailed my burble chunkies late last week love this swap. Keep it going ?
Old 10-03-2017, 04:01 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Hi Fandanie... Actually they arrived yesterday; nice job! Thank you for sending an extra one. Nope, this is going to be the last one.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:02 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Well, one more to come in but I have not heard from that artist. Will probably try to have these in the mail on Friday 10/6....
Old 10-06-2017, 11:06 AM

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Sad that this journey is coming to an end. Collette, you have been a rock star!!
Old 10-07-2017, 12:05 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
I feel the same way, lilbad. I have a few ideas for another chunky swap but it will be a while before I get it going. Thank you for the nice compliment; I appreciate it!! You guys have been awesome & put out some very cool artwork this whole series!!
Old 10-09-2017, 03:13 AM
Queen of Green

My Mood:
catladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 261/100%
I'm still working on purple if anyone else is running late like me!.
I also have other colors that I want to trade when I can get everything up in the gallery.
Thanks Colette for hosting the series! I hate that I've missed a lot of it - I truly do love Chunkies and I love colors!
Old 10-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Art Lover

My Mood:
suzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 678/100%
Purple goodness in my mail today! Thanks to londonont1, Valentina22, and fandanie for some cool chunkies! And thanks so much to our fab hostess for scratching the chunky itch for a good long time!
Old 10-10-2017, 07:57 PM
Beer me art!

My Mood:
heymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 1314/100%
PURPLE PAGE RETURNS

What a great color series of chunky pages! I got my returns today and I ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ them! I received pages from NANCY, LONDONONT1, and LILBAD.

FERRETGIRL, you always know exactly what will please me! You are one of my favorite hostesses and I have so enjoyed this swap and the whole color series. I can't wait to see what you do next! ❤️
Old 10-11-2017, 11:06 AM

My Mood:
It always amazes me that the mail is slower from Washington to Oregon. Patiently awaiting!!!!
Old 10-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Rips and Snips

Nancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1350/100%
My three purple pages came today and they are amazing! Many thanks to SuzyQ ,
HEYMAGGIE and Londonot1, You are all so talented and I treasure your work!
Thanks to ferretgirl for another great swap!
Old 10-12-2017, 10:35 AM

My Mood:
The purples arrived!!! Thanks to London, Valentina, and Suzyq. This has been a fun ride. Come over to the MMH Chunky swap if you feel the need to be "chunky"!!! Thanks, Collette for this adventure.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:38 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
You guys are so welcome. If anyone has any ideas for more chunky page swaps; let me know cause I'd be happy to host them...