ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 10-16-2017, 03:48 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 79/100%
I am being indecisive about adding color. I like black and white art, but a lot of people don't. Any ideas?
Old 10-16-2017, 03:56 PM
Pink is not a color; It is a attitude!!

My Mood:
pouringdiva has a spectacular aura about him/herpouringdiva has a spectacular aura about him/herpouringdiva has a spectacular aura about him/herpouringdiva has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 38/100%
Sign Me up Please!!!!
Old 10-16-2017, 03:57 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 598/100%
You do what you are comfortable with, ChronicReader, but since you asked...I personally would love to see just a solid bright color in the backgrounds, maybe red for one, Kelly green for another, etc. I think that would make them really striking.
Old 10-16-2017, 10:48 PM
ATC Novice

LeeBeth is a name known to allLeeBeth is a name known to allLeeBeth is a name known to allLeeBeth is a name known to allLeeBeth is a name known to allLeeBeth is a name known to allLeeBeth is a name known to allLeeBeth is a name known to allLeeBeth is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 49/100%
Should be fun and I would like to collect the whole alphabet if you continue these.
Sign me up.
Old 10-16-2017, 11:54 PM
no art too small

mwilding is a friendly and kind soulmwilding is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
hi ann,
i agree with cicicreates - to collect a whole alphabet would be wonderful!!
Old Yesterday, 04:46 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2257/100%
If a tangled alphabet sounds good to you - sign me up!

I will decorate each letter with tangles starting with that letter.
Old Yesterday, 07:32 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 278/100%
I agree with CiCi, a strong colour background would really show up the lovely tangling. Why not try something different for each one on this first round, or wait to see some of the lovely eye candy before deciding what, if anything, you'd like to do with yours. I still haven't decided, but I think I'm going to colour the background and leave the A white in this first one.

Welcome Lee Beth and Donnacre. I look forward to seeing all these creations. I bet we'll get a really good mix between us all.

I hope our lovely lurkers get really inspired.
Old Today, 02:43 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 278/100%
My A

Well I went ahead and coloured the background of my A. I think it really shows the A out now.

The B however is a different story The B is silver, thought it doesn't show but it needs more. I'll have to ponder and play. If it goes wrong I can always do another.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171018_084027-1.jpg (32.1 KB, 3 views)
Old Today, 03:44 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
Sign me up please, Ann! So excited to start these! Hoping for a whole series
Old Today, 05:14 AM
inspired

ChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 79/100%
Added color, they will be in the mail tomorrow.