ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old Yesterday, 06:27 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
aginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 369/100%
Thank you Deb! I am so relieved that you like it!! I'm looking forward to next months swap. Do you want me to post the fox canvas in my gallery?
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 516/100%
I received my canvas today, Synjin, I love it, and I am so glad you like the one I sent you. Thank you.
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
synjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 53/100%
Here's the canvas I sent Seascape131. I only used cadmium orange and ultramarine blue to do the painting… OK, so there is a teeny speck of titanium white.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3105.jpg (44.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by synjin; Yesterday at 06:55 PM.