ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-13-2017, 08:22 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
aginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 369/100%
I'm struggling with my first canvas for nightowltoo. I was finished, didn't like it, tried to rework, and will now probably end up starting all over!
Old 09-13-2017, 11:39 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 188/100%
Originally Posted by aginghippychic View Post
I'm struggling with my first canvas for nightowltoo. I was finished, didn't like it, tried to rework, and will now probably end up starting all over!
AWwww ...don't be so hard on yourself. We've all been there aginghippychick. Why we put so much pressure on ourselves is a puzzle because everyone here is always so delighted when they receive their canvases. You really rock at drawing/painting critters so why not paint something you're passionate about? Nightowl, loves nature and animals of all sorts so I do believe you're the perfect partner for her.

Meanwhile, I am still staring at a white canvas and will really need to push myself to make a canvas this month. My reason though is different. I got some bad news about my granddaughter on the weekend and I have felt paralyzed with fear ever since. We are waiting now for the call from Sick Children's Hospital in Vancouver. We need to get her in to determine when she can get open heart surgery. I can't believe her doctor missed a congenital heart defect as bad as this one. So right now I'm on pins and needles. I don't believe I've ever been this scared in my entire life. Sorry guys. I usually don't blab about my personal life but right now I can tell you I'm not really myself at all. Maybe painting a nice canvas for Ann will do me good.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:20 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
aginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them all
Thanks for your encouragement vikinglady. So sorry to hear about your granddaughter! Best wishes to you and your family.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:21 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 514/100%
Oh vikinglady. I'm so very sorry to hear about your granddaughter. I hope for the best for her surgery and that she has a full and uneventful recovery.

And aginghippychic, don't worry about the canvas for me. Anything that you put thought and effort into will be treasured. I enjoy all styles of art. And I like many themes as long as it's not creepy, scary, religious or political.

I haven't felt motivated to paint for the last several days. But I feel the spark beginning to return, so I expect I will start my canvas tonight or tomorrow and see what happens
Old 09-13-2017, 01:26 PM
Addicted to Color!!!

My Mood:
Shawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 750/100%
I adore this group of folks. <3

vikinglady ~~ A warm peaceful blanket for her. My goodness.
Hugs and prayers to you and your family....your precious granddaughter as well. Speedy recovery.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:21 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
I mailed Shawnicaitlin her canvas today
Having fun in September on the September Challenges thread--#29faces and 30-in-30 (paintings of anything)!
Old 09-13-2017, 04:18 PM
Never Sits Still

My Mood:
Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 475/100%
Oldslady1992 - Your canvas was mailed at 4:00 p.m. today.
Old 09-13-2017, 04:36 PM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 249/100%
I'm so sorry to hear about your granddaughter. Don't stress about my canvas. You've enough to worry about.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:00 PM
Never Sits Still

My Mood:
Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!
VikingLady - Thoughts and prayers for your granddau. and your whole family.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:12 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
You guys are so awesome. Thank you for all the love and prayers you have sent my way. Please know that it is greatly appreciated.

Meanwhile, my dear Ann,I am actually drawing out your canvas. Art, as always, is turning out to be good medicine. I'm sure I'll have your canvas in the mail by Saturday.

KPinAK, it has been nuts around my house but I still owe you an apology for not having responded to your email. I want to thank you so much for sending me the information on Bob Burridge and how to get a hold of him. I have since passed this information on to my club and someone soon will be following up on this. Should the club hire Bob and you want to be in the workshop please let me know. You'd be more than welcome to stay with me in my home.

Hugs to all of you! XXXX
Old 09-13-2017, 08:18 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
Thank you, vikinglady!!
Having fun in September on the September Challenges thread--#29faces and 30-in-30 (paintings of anything)!
Old 09-15-2017, 01:00 PM
Addicted to Color!!!

My Mood:
Shawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 750/100%
KPinAK Canvas is mailed today the 15th.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:28 PM
Never Sits Still

My Mood:
I received OldsLady1992 canvas today. It is so pretty. She used a music napkin for the background and painted such pretty flowers on the top. I can't make my computer work when sending photo's so I hope she sends a photo to you all. Thank you OldsLady.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:03 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
synjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 53/100%
Alright! Done with Seascape131's canvas! I'll put it in the mail this weekend. It was a fun piece.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:41 AM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 278/100%
My 5 x 7 for Pennyquilter

IMG_5068.jpg
Old 09-16-2017, 09:43 AM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 278/100%
Vikinglady, many prayers sent your way......
Old 09-16-2017, 09:44 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
With vikinglady's encouragement, I decided to stick with my original canvas for nightowl_too. It will go in the mail on Monday. (fingers crossed she'll like it!)
Old 09-16-2017, 10:20 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Prayers have been answered! My granddaughter has an appointment next Tuesday with a cardiologist from Sick Children's Hospital. The entire family is so relieved and now we have hope that her heart will be repaired as soon as possible. Thank you for your messages and for placing my granddaughter in your prayers.

Aginghippychic, that canvas you made for Nightowl, is sweet! I know she's going to love it as is the rest of our canvas group.

Ann, I found some time to finish up your canvas yesterday and so it will be posted on Monday. On the canvas I painted one of my favorite activities. I hope you like it.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:28 PM
My dining table is my studio! :)

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 223/100%
Glad to hear the good news vikinglady! Keep us posted!
Old 09-16-2017, 02:43 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Hazartist1 is beyond words!Hazartist1 is beyond words!Hazartist1 is beyond words!Hazartist1 is beyond words!Hazartist1 is beyond words!Hazartist1 is beyond words!Hazartist1 is beyond words!Hazartist1 is beyond words!Hazartist1 is beyond words!Hazartist1 is beyond words!Hazartist1 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 260/100%
Nice piece of art, there, OldsLady!