ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-11-2017, 12:32 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
BlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 393/100%
Stamp A Scene - Landscapes ~ Due Nov. 17, 2017

Date Due: Nov. 17, 2017
Withdrawal date: None, just let me know
Medium: mixed media
number of cards: 3:3
Number of Participants: Unlimited

Stamp A Scene - Landscapes - Due Date Nov. 17, 2017
__________________________________________________ _______

Do you have rubber stamps that have landscapes on them? Then this is the swap for you. Stamp out a scene that includes some kind of landscape in it, color the scene in and you're done! Easy!

Make sure you fill the whole ATC with the scene. Don't just stamp one image on the card and color it in. Make a whole scene. You might have to use more than one stamp to make the scene but that's totally ok! Don't forget the sky and the ground!

SEND NO ENVELOPES, I WILL PROVIDE ALL RETURN ENVELOPES.

I will pay all international players return postage. Just include a clearly written or typed LARGE return label with your name and address on it. I will provide the return envelope and the postage.

US players: I will provide all return envelopes, please do not send return envelopes! Please do send a clearly written LARGE return label with your name and address. Make sure the label is one of the large ones so it's easy to see your address. Include enough postage to get your returns back to you. (Usually one forever stamp does the trick!)

EVERYONE:
**Make sure all your cards are your best effort, something that you would not mind receiving.
**Make sure each card is in its own plastic sleeve.
**Make sure all cards are 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.
**Make sure your real name, screen name, date and location are on the back of every card.
**Make sure your screen name and swap name are on the back of all envelopes.
**Make sure your cards arrive on time as I swap on time!

Most of all have fun stamping!!!

A hostie card is not required but any received will be treasured and kept in my special hostie card notebook!

WHO WANTS TO PLAY?
1. Blancolobo
2. Pouringdiva
3. PreciousFew
4. electricdesigner
5. xela 7072
6. DebraU

Cozily sitting on the ultra comfy lurkers couch enjoying the fire in the fire pit.
1. Jaxsmom
2. Suzi
3. CharmingB

NOW HOSTING: Plain Zentangles - For The Love of Country and Stamp a scene - Landscapes

Last edited by BlancoLobo; 09-15-2017 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Pink is not a color; It is a attitude!!

My Mood:
pouringdiva is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
Me please!!! Hobby lobby has a great sale and I got a few stamps that I am really excited about using!!!!
Old 09-12-2017, 12:45 PM
Newb

PreciousFew is a friendly and kind soulPreciousFew is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 1/100%
Sign me up please! :-)
Old 09-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Rookie

Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 35/100%
Lurking please
Old 09-12-2017, 10:19 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
BlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant future
PouringDiva and PreciousFew welcome to the stamp a scene landscapes swap -- So glad to have both of you playing.

Jaxsmom I will put you on the ultra comfy lurkers couch but I really hope you decide to play!

NOW HOSTING: Plain Zentangles - For The Love of Country and Stamp a scene - Landscapes
Old 09-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 245/100%
I guess I will have to go shopping for stamps! I will lurk for a while.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:42 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
Hi Suzi I hope you can play but for now I will sit you on the lurkers couch! Any landscape will do so maybe you don't need to buy anything.

Old 09-13-2017, 04:25 AM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 56/100%
Looks like a real challenge!! Please sign me up
Old 09-13-2017, 02:41 PM
Serendipity

My Mood:
xela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 76/100%
Would love to play...just dug out my old stamps and have enough.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:20 PM
Get dirty and create some art !

CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
Lurking !! I need to check out what I have for stamps
Old 09-14-2017, 01:15 PM
Rookie

DebraU has a spectacular aura about him/herDebraU has a spectacular aura about him/herDebraU has a spectacular aura about him/herDebraU has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 29/100%
I'd like to join please.

Deb
Old 09-14-2017, 02:51 PM

My Mood:
I have a question. Can the scene be a cityscape or lighthouse? Or would you prefer just nature scenes.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:38 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
Welcome to the Stamp a Scene Landscape swap Electricdesigner, xela 7072 and DebraU I am so glad that you all decided to join in on the fun. CharmingB you are more than welcome to lurk but I really hope you can join in!

pouringdiva, yes the scene can be a cityscape or lighthouse or just a nature scene, it can be which ever type of landscape you want to make it. The only real requirement is that you use stamps to create the landscape. I was thinking about a country farmhouse and out buildings for one of mine. I will probably make a lake type nature scene and then for the third one I haven't really decided yet, I found some really cool stamps I had forgotten about so I am going to look through them and decide. Good question thou!

Old 09-15-2017, 12:56 PM

My Mood:
Ok excellent. Because I found a cityscape stamp I was really wanting to use for one of mine but wanted to make sure it was ok.

Thanks, I am excited.

Originally Posted by BlancoLobo View Post
Welcome to the Stamp a Scene Landscape swap Electricdesigner, xela 7072 and DebraU I am so glad that you all decided to join in on the fun. CharmingB you are more than welcome to lurk but I really hope you can join in!

pouringdiva, yes the scene can be a cityscape or lighthouse or just a nature scene, it can be which ever type of landscape you want to make it. The only real requirement is that you use stamps to create the landscape. I was thinking about a country farmhouse and out buildings for one of mine. I will probably make a lake type nature scene and then for the third one I haven't really decided yet, I found some really cool stamps I had forgotten about so I am going to look through them and decide. Good question thou!
Old 09-16-2017, 07:32 PM
Thanks for comments on utility box

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 610/100%
Sign me up please
Old 09-16-2017, 08:21 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 208/100%
Lurking for now.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:10 PM
Rookie

Colormetheworld is a name known to allColormetheworld is a name known to allColormetheworld is a name known to allColormetheworld is a name known to allColormetheworld is a name known to allColormetheworld is a name known to allColormetheworld is a name known to allColormetheworld is a name known to allColormetheworld is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 67/100%
Please sign me up
Old 09-17-2017, 08:45 PM
Get dirty and create some art !

CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
Ok sign me up my cards are done !!! I can drop them in the mail tomorrow if you can give me the address
Old 09-19-2017, 01:54 PM
Thanks for comments on utility box

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 610/100%
In today's mail.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:10 PM
Newb

Marti is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 0/0%
Can I join the swap?