Due- April 20th, 2012
withdraw by date- April 1st, 2012
# of cards- 3:3
# of players- 30
OPEN MEDIA

Girls in Stockings!

6893499383_63e03a54bc_m.jpg
[/url] Cocoa by TF Balding, on Flickr[/IMG]

Link to Flickr to see everyone's lovely leggy gals!

Any size, shape, species or color, girls just love wearing stockings. Fishnet, stripes, dots, stockings of all kinds. For this swap lets play with those lovely little accessories! On legs, arms, or even in their hair, the idea for this swap is to show 'em wearing and loving 'em any way you'd like!

The Rules: cause without 'em, there'd be anarchy! ;) :goofy:

1. All cards must be standard size 2.5"x3.5" ATCs
2. All cards should be protected in their own sleeves when mailing.
3. Each card must be different and original, no duplicates, please.
4. No sharp/hard embellishments please (they will cause the postal machines to eat your cards and we don't want that).
Also, collage & mixed media cards should be well constructed (meaning all of your bits and bobbles stay where they belong and do not fall off). I am NOT a collage artist, though i do enjoy a well made collage piece, but if your pieces are falling off i will have no choice but to return the card to you as i don't know how to fix them.
5. Well made Digital work IS allowed (as in digitals that show thought and creativity, and are printed with both quality ink and card stock). Note that i am not a digital artist, either, but if i have questions about a piece i will consult another digital artist.
6. Send in only your best efforts as that's what others do and what they expect in exchange!!!
7. Since this is my 3rd probationary swap, we are limited to 30 players. Please don't sign up if you are not serious about playing. Anyone who signs up then dissapears without withdrawing by the date noted above (April 1st) WILL BE GIVEN A NEUTRAL ITRADER.
8. Cards received after the due date (April 20th) will be returned to their owners. I have no intentions of waiting for late cards, as it's not fair to the other players, and will be swapping on time.
9. And finally, host cards are never required, but any received will be treasured and dearly loved, drooled on, and pawed at for eternity. :wub:

Mailing Directions:
-PM me when your cards are finished and you are ready for my address.
-US Players: Send SASE, business size, with enough postage to cover your returns.
-International Players: I will cover postage for the first 10 who sign up. All others please send a well concealed $1 US and a Large & clearly printed address label. Please don't let the $1 stop you from joining us if it's a problem, though. PM and we can work something out. :)

When you receive your returns please be a doll and leave an itrader for your Host (me) and Rep (You Rock) points for the players who you received work from. The players list will even be linked to make this process easy! :)

Ok... i think that was everything. Now, who wants to create some lovely ladies in stockings with me?

(Bold=received)
Players List
0. Me
2. Lazyshadows
3. Pixiecorpse
5. Renren16
6. Locatray
7. Onaki
8. Sweetest-sin
9. Papersaga
10. Debs913
11. Halla
12. Aidee
13. Freakyross
14. BryaAmirault
15. Mikesatc
16. Kavka
17. Irva
18. Mrs.Alderman
19. Evalila
20. Kheelan
21. Lola Ebola
22. Nikkiarts
23. DeepDarkHana
24. PandaCookie
25. Slashdog1
26. Kris10satcs
27. Kay Milam
28. Joss
29. Westonwyse
30. Morrison

Last edited:
Oh man too many good swaps...was going to say I'll lurk but screw it I'm in, plenty of time to make my cards :D

Hehe I think I need atcs anonymous or an intervention lol...just can't stop making art its like a disease hehe

Yay! Welcome Shelly! :wub:

For the next while i will be at work. I'll be checking back periodically, though. :) (and until i get back home i wont be able to link any usernames, but i'll catch that up laters)

Back
Top Bottom