Gorey’s Gashlycrumb Tinies Swap Hand-Drawn, Due July 15th, 2014

Oh sorry hon! Yeah, my first name is Teresa but my family calls me by my middle name Holly- Thought I'd use Holly so they could share in the chuckle of my demise. Of course, this information comes too late for you. Oh golly, my apologies:embarrassed:.

No worries, I figured you were either making them for someone else or Holly was someone you didn't like lol... It's all squared away... Just waiting to see about a swap gallery possibly being made...

Wow za! Swap Gallery up, it looks A-Mazing you guys!!!! Super duper shout out to the lovely Kynara who took on the daunting task of putting it all together! I think we got them all in there, my apologies if any were missed... But man that's a lot of cards!!!! I'm going back to ogle the sheer awesomeness of it!

Hey guys, cards have been mailed. Thank you for your patience, I needed to step in and do some cards, then I had vacation. This swap was a lot of fun, and I hope to do it again in thefuturenow that I have the kinks worked out. The art was phenomenal, the gallery can attest to that! :wubclub:

Alphabetical series would definitely be easier to host with no set names assigned, it wouldn't have to be a pat like format, which it should have been this time around but wasn't lol. I'm taking a break from hosting for a little while, but I would gladly join if someone took on the job.. Ahem Hana... Cough cough... Or if that's too much, I'll split hosting... Alternating letter sets.. Abc, def, ghi etc

Throwing it out there!

Back
Top Bottom