ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 06-14-2017, 02:35 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 502/100%
Wow, those are so cute and detailed! I love how you've identified some makers, years, and styles on them! Do you collect teacups?
Old 06-15-2017, 08:05 AM
Comic Book Hero

zandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 225/100%
I have a complete set of the Ridgway Colclough cups and saucers (and side plates and sugar and creamer), which I love. The rest are but eBay dreams!
Old 06-16-2017, 06:05 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them all
Just received a gorgeous set from Kimmie! She mailed before remembering to take a picture for us, but trust me, these are wonderful cards!

Still room (and time) for more players - do come join us!
Old 06-17-2017, 04:41 PM
formerly Decals_gal

My Mood:
Kimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 396/100%
Awww, thank you, CiCi! ...and thank you for letting me know they arrived quickly and safely.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:39 PM
ATC Guru

SIGNUP and WITHDRAWAL date is a week from today, June 29. DUE DATE is 6 days after that, July 5. Remember there is a holiday in there for mailing times, and there is certainly still time to sign up and join us in this fun swap with such pretty little images!
Old 06-22-2017, 07:07 PM
ATC Guru

Just received a pretty set from zandradee, and thanks so much for the extra!
Old 06-23-2017, 10:15 PM
ATC Guru

Received dainty teacups today from Monica!
Old 06-27-2017, 08:46 PM
Do as I say...not as I do

My Mood:
Annie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 95/100%
Mailed....hoping they make it on time.
Old 06-27-2017, 09:24 PM
ATC Guru

I'm sure they will, Annie - They have over a week. I will be looking out for them!
Old 07-01-2017, 04:58 PM
ATC Guru

Just received Annie's cards today, it is before the due date but after the signup date, so that means I can swap out early since all cards are in. Will let you all know when that happens, thanks so much for playing!
Old 07-03-2017, 10:21 PM
ATC Guru

Cards were all mailed out this morning. Hope you love your returns, they were all really cute! Remember to leave rep points and iTrader, and thanks for being part of my first mail art swap!
Old 07-04-2017, 06:23 PM
formerly Decals_gal

My Mood:
Kimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKimmie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
I already know I'll love each of mine! Thank you, CiCi! I'll be watching the mail!
Old 07-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Pastel Painter

My Mood:
CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 452/100%
I got my lovely teacups today!Thanks to Kimmie, Annie, CiCi, and zandradee for beautiful artwork.
Old 07-06-2017, 05:21 PM
ATC Guru

Wow, that was pretty fast!
Old 07-07-2017, 04:29 PM
Pastel Painter

My Mood:
CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 452/100%
Ridiculously fast! And Tuesday was a holiday.
Old 07-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 182/100%
I received my cards, in France, that was quick. I absolutely love them. Thank you to CiCi, Annie, Monica and Kimmie. Thanks also to our wonderfully efficient host.
Old 07-09-2017, 07:18 AM
Comic Book Hero

zandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 225/100%
My cards reached me on Friday. Lovely stuff!! Thanks to Annie, Monica, CherylS and CiCiCreates for beautiful teacup twinchies! And thanks to CiCiCreates for masterminding this really fun swap!
Old 07-13-2017, 03:21 PM
ATC Guru

Still waiting to hear from a few more of you. Really hope everyone has received their returns by now, they were mailed out 12 days ago.....
Old 07-13-2017, 06:23 PM
formerly Decals_gal

My Mood:
I'm so sorry...haven't been able to get online, but I did receive my beautiful returns!! Thank you all...I'll be leaving iTrader and rocks asap!!!
Old 07-19-2017, 02:34 PM
ATC Guru

This was a fun swap, thanks to you all! I have now heard from all players, so will be archiving soon, just wanted to let you know. Thanks so much for your participation!