ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

View Poll Results: Which 4 cards using the Passion Tea tag do you like most?
1 0 0%
2 8 40.00%
3 1 5.00%
4 2 10.00%
5 11 55.00%
6 3 15.00%
7 7 35.00%
8 7 35.00%
9 4 20.00%
10 6 30.00%
11 3 15.00%
12 3 15.00%
13 4 20.00%
14 2 10.00%
15 3 15.00%
16 8 40.00%
17 4 20.00%
18 2 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2017, 08:10 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1644/100%
These are the last 3, Same rules as above.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Passion 016.jpg (31.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg passion 17 b.jpg (31.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Passion 018.jpg (26.2 KB, 26 views)
Old 07-21-2017, 08:14 PM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 263/100%
where do we vote?
Old 07-21-2017, 08:14 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
You might want to have 2 windows open so you can see all the cards. That is what I am going to do.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:15 PM

My Mood:
Look on the front page to vote. And yes, you can vote for yourself. This is the first time I made a poll, I wanted to try it.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:16 PM

My Mood:
Oh it looks like it shows up on every page of the thread.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:35 PM

My Mood:
Just checking to see if anyone voted. Nope not yet.
Old 07-21-2017, 10:22 PM
ATC Virtuoso

nanvan is a name known to allnanvan is a name known to allnanvan is a name known to allnanvan is a name known to allnanvan is a name known to allnanvan is a name known to allnanvan is a name known to allnanvan is a name known to allnanvan is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 79/100%
I voted, but you know me - I really do like so many of the cards, it was so hard to choose just 4. Any 4 of these could get the most votes and I would understand why - they're all unique and so well done!
Old 07-21-2017, 10:46 PM
Drawn to Art

My Mood:
IrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 215/100%
Such great cards...it was difficult to narrow it down even with not choosing my own. Lots of talent in this group!
Old 07-21-2017, 10:51 PM

My Mood:
Thanks to all of you who have voted so far. SUPER!
Old 07-21-2017, 11:28 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2447/100%
Voted
Old 07-21-2017, 11:32 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 502/100%
Me too!
Old 07-22-2017, 01:44 AM

My Mood:
I am going to bed and I will be working at the food bank most of the day tomorrow. So play nice amongst yourselves. I will be back about 4 pm Arizona time zone.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:44 AM

My Mood:
This poll will close on 07-23-2017 at 05:13 PM
Old 07-22-2017, 05:38 PM
We are all artists at heart.

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 201/100%
Voted!
Old 07-22-2017, 06:33 PM
No one knows fancy like Nancy!

My Mood:
nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 199/100%
I voted. Fun!
Old 07-22-2017, 11:44 PM

My Mood:
The poll will close Tomorrow. I am excited.
Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM

My Mood:
I wonder if this is posted in my time zone
This poll will close on 07-23-2017 at 05:13 PM
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM

My Mood:
I am going to see the movie Valerian with my son, and hubby. Son works at the theatre so we go once a week now.
So I wont be home when the poll closes. I will be back later tonight.
Old Today, 12:26 AM

My Mood:
And winner is #5 with 11 votes.

WIth a tie for #2 and #16 with 8 votes each.

Well, Ummmm my card was #5. And I bought myself a latte.

So I have to go look at my list to see who #2 and #16 are. But they will get a nice flat surprise in their envelope.

Thanks to all who voted it was a good experience for me to do a poll
Old Today, 01:29 AM

My Mood:
#2 was Irishrose
#16 was Jfaskdown

Congratulations!!!!

In the event of a tie, in votes, I will use random.org Yeah, I didn't do that! you are both winners
There will also be other awards for cards posted still to be determined.

I will tell you more about the other AWARDS soon.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; Today at 01:32 AM.