ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1068/100%
Janina! Your beautiful creations are here as well! Such a great addition to the swap. I appreciate the extra so very much!
Old 09-09-2017, 03:02 PM
I create therefore I know I am

My Mood:
Bluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 180/100%
Thanks for the good wishes. Pray hard for Key West they are going to be hammered from all directions.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:20 PM
Pastel Painter

My Mood:
CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 456/100%
Good Luck Blu...keep safe.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:33 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 338/100%
It was $5 bag day yesterday at my favorite thrift store. I scored all sorts of really cool goodies. Now that I have those, I don't know what's going to go on the magnets. Mine are nearly finished and will be in the mail by Tuesday (probably Monday).
Old 09-09-2017, 08:30 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Originally Posted by Bluesky View Post
Thanks for the good wishes. Pray hard for Key West they are going to be hammered from all directions.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Wolfmoon, your lovely creations are here! Thanks so very much for the extra art AND bag full of goodies. Supremely generous, you are!
Old 09-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Notinkansas, your beauties have landed as well! I appreciate the extra piece. What a lucky duck I am!
Old 09-10-2017, 07:02 AM
Cat Lady in Training

My Mood:
Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 213/100%
I'm still here! The weird weather here the last two weeks (rain, hot, serious smoke, back and forth) has wreaked havoc with the paints/sealer I have been using. Things are finally curing without being sticky or cloudy.

Going to give everything another day or so and hopefully send out Monday!
Old 09-10-2017, 08:04 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 572/100%
I'll have mine mailed out tomorrow.
A Mynah Production blog
Old 09-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Thanks for the updates, dearies.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:42 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
angelmuz clearly spends too much time on the forumsangelmuz clearly spends too much time on the forumsangelmuz clearly spends too much time on the forumsangelmuz clearly spends too much time on the forumsangelmuz clearly spends too much time on the forumsangelmuz clearly spends too much time on the forumsangelmuz clearly spends too much time on the forumsangelmuz clearly spends too much time on the forumsangelmuz clearly spends too much time on the forumsangelmuz clearly spends too much time on the forumsangelmuz clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1104/100%
Got mine done. Such fun, I just wanted to keep on making more!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0712.jpg (54.5 KB, 35 views)
Old 09-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Very pretty, angelmuz! Thanks for posting the sharesies!
Old 09-11-2017, 07:57 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 572/100%
Dig'in the pretty's!
A Mynah Production blog
Old 09-11-2017, 10:47 AM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forums
Wowzer, everything's such great fun. I should have mine in the mail tomorrow as I'm putting some finishing touches on them today.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:31 AM
I move the stars for no one.

My Mood:
goodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 393/100%
Originally Posted by nanner View Post
Oh, dearest busy Mama! You are so sweet to think of a nifty gifty. Please don't stress over it. You know that just having you in the swap is a gift to me.

Excited to see your nannerlicious creations!
I don't know, Nanner. I really want you to have one of them. Maybe you could trade me out 2:2 and keep one for you?

Old 09-11-2017, 12:33 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 720/100%
Wow!!
Old 09-11-2017, 12:36 PM
ATC Guru

Originally Posted by goodmorningstarshine View Post
I don't know, Nanner. I really want you to have one of them. Maybe you could trade me out 2:2 and keep one for you?

Great musicians! I'd take any of those for sure.

Love the work you did!
Old 09-11-2017, 02:39 PM
I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)

My Mood:
LindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 380/100%
Oh dear me!! Those magnets are over the top!! I'm so sorry I didn't make it into this swap!

Hey, I made a discovery..the metal ends on Pillsbury crescent rolls will hold a magnet & they have a little raised edge so some clear dimensional glue ( amazing glaze, diamond glaze, etc) can be poured into it. I'll be making some of those so I'll be ready for the next magnet swap.

We Will Rise Above This !
Old 09-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Living in interesting times...

My Mood:
Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 233/100%
Wowzer Starshine, your musicians are something else for sure
Old 09-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Starshine, they are TRULY ROCKING!!!

Tags
#cakeme, #stolengardengnomes, my magnets are attractive, mysteriously drawn to you