ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-27-2010, 04:45 AM

My Mood:
sweetest-sin is on the road to famesweetest-sin is on the road to famesweetest-sin is on the road to famesweetest-sin is on the road to famesweetest-sin is on the road to famesweetest-sin is on the road to famesweetest-sin is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 172/99%
Wink PIF: Art postcard madness

The term "art postcard" refers to any postcard which has been altered or otherwise decorated. Postcards can also be handmade, as long as the postcard can be mailed. The amount of effort you want to put into the postcard should reflect they type of postcard you'd like to receive yourself. Include your user name somewhere on the postcard.
Since this is an ART related project, share information about yourself, your artwork, why you do art, what inspires you, things about you and ART etc. Try to share at least three things in your postcard... don't forget to sign your postcard with your ATCsforAll user name.

Play it forward , i post that i have a postcard to offer
someone else comes and says thanks , i would love yours who wants mine? then they pm the person who they accept from and give them their address
Remember to pm the person above you with your address !!!!!!!!!!!
who wants one of mine

Last edited by sweetest-sin; 03-29-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:39 PM
more craft obessed as the days go by....and loving it

My Mood:
kylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 430/100%
ok georgie i will have one of yours.

who wants one of mine

Old 03-27-2010, 05:51 PM
Probationary User

The Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 258/99%
Kylie, I would love one of yours!

who would like one from me?
Old 03-29-2010, 11:56 AM

My Mood:
sweetest-sin is on the road to famesweetest-sin is on the road to famesweetest-sin is on the road to famesweetest-sin is on the road to famesweetest-sin is on the road to famesweetest-sin is on the road to famesweetest-sin is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 172/99%
claimed
who wants one from me
Old 04-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Probationary User

The Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
bumping up this thread!! come on, postcards are awesome fun!!

sweetest-sin still has one up for grabs!!
Old 04-07-2010, 04:27 AM

My Mood:
kylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant future
i will take it Cat!

who wants one from me! i have made two especially.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:27 AM
Probationary User

Kylie, I would love another one of yours!!

Any takers for one from me?
Old 04-11-2010, 04:24 AM

My Mood:
cool my friend.!
i will take on of yours Cat

who wants one of mine.

Old 04-14-2010, 05:10 AM

My Mood:
bugger it ! i will take one of yours.

so i am up again.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Probationary User

*bumping this up*

kylie is still offering one up
Old 05-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Rookie

PeaceHeart is an ATC Rock Star!PeaceHeart is an ATC Rock Star!PeaceHeart is an ATC Rock Star!PeaceHeart is an ATC Rock Star!PeaceHeart is an ATC Rock Star!PeaceHeart is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 43/100%
I'll take Kylie's card. I recently received one of her beautiful postcards when she "attacked" me with kindness in April. I'd love another.

Who wants one from me?
Old 05-06-2010, 10:31 AM

My Mood:
topacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 794/100%
I'd like from you Peace, who'd like one from me?
Old 05-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Rookie

PeaceHeart is an ATC Rock Star!PeaceHeart is an ATC Rock Star!PeaceHeart is an ATC Rock Star!PeaceHeart is an ATC Rock Star!PeaceHeart is an ATC Rock Star!PeaceHeart is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 43/100%
I'd like one of yours topacelot. Who'd like one of mine?
Old 05-10-2010, 04:27 AM

My Mood:
i will have one Peaceheart!

who wants one of mine.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:38 AM
Art Guru of the Deep South

My Mood:
momoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 713/100%
IREMEMBERINADREAM...i'll take yours

Who would like a postcard from me?
Old 03-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Dream In Whimsical~

My Mood:
lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1163/100%
This is a way too cool thread to be forgotten like this.

Ruth i will take a postcard from you,who wants one of mine?

And since this will be my first effort here one silly question, do i put the postcard in an envelope or do i send it as i would with an ordinary postcard?

Thank you in advance guys!
Old 03-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
AmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 181/98%
I do lazyshadows!! I would love a postcard(in an envelope please to protect your gorgeous artwork), from you.

Who would like one from me??

Last edited by AmericanHwyFlower; 03-11-2011 at 01:19 AM. Reason: edit
Old 03-14-2011, 03:05 PM

My Mood:
momoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobah
Originally Posted by lazyshadows View Post
This is a way too cool thread to be forgotten like this.

Ruth i will take a postcard from you,who wants one of mine?

And since this will be my first effort here one silly question, do i put the postcard in an envelope or do i send it as i would with an ordinary postcard?

Thank you in advance guys!
My postcard was actually mailed to me...but I think I will send yours in an envelope, unless you would like me to mail it
Old 03-14-2011, 03:06 PM

My Mood:
Americanhwyflower I would love a postcard from you....

Who would like a postcard from me?
Old 04-19-2011, 03:18 PM
duckduckgoose

iTrader Rating: /%
momoruth, i would like a postcard
from you.

who would like one from me?