ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-22-2017, 05:57 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1023/100%
Originally Posted by jazzie View Post
I LOVE all the stamps actually, but the Oscars are so bright. I'm looking through my fingers like he is because I have a bad migraine - even though it hurts, they're so pretty!
Hope you feel better soon!
Old 03-22-2017, 09:44 PM
I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)

My Mood:
LindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 372/100%
Gem, you are a nutcake! I took a look at these guys & laughed so hard that my hubs had to come see what was going on. Frosting the spinning cake was a hoot! Oh, I thought the phone book was pretty cool, too, and I really cracked up over the popsicle sticks.
Thanks for sharing this. It really lifted my spirits. They are a couple of nuts!!

We Are Cream & We Will Rise!
I'm Ready For Personal Trades, Again
Old Yesterday, 04:47 AM
Living in interesting times...

My Mood:
Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 201/100%
Lindy, if you liked that one -I agree, the cake was awesome, too- check out their broccoli commercials. I think I posted them a few months back already, but it is my favourite video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnysICkKJY
Old Yesterday, 01:31 PM
I would have Harold Lloyd's babies if I could.

jazzie is beyond words!jazzie is beyond words!jazzie is beyond words!jazzie is beyond words!jazzie is beyond words!jazzie is beyond words!jazzie is beyond words!jazzie is beyond words!jazzie is beyond words!jazzie is beyond words!jazzie is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 311/100%
Originally Posted by Gemininorn View Post

I stumbled across these two guys a while back, this vid is kinda strange. I have to admit the phonebook was my favourite...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfDsiaDKxRk
That must have been one sharp knife!

I just found a recipe for kinetic sand yesterday for the girls I take care of - they are total slimers and there's a glue shortage in San Diego (seriously!) from all the kids making their own slime. Cutting the sand in the video was neat, but it's mesmerizing when you move it. I will be making my own when I find out where you get superfine sand.

Migraine has left the building. Thank you.
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM
I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)

My Mood:
LindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 372/100%
FYI I have a share, sort of I have found a new set of pens to replace my Microns..they are called Micro-Line by Platinum Art Supply. They come in a 16 pack with 5 of them being black. The 11 colors have a.3 tip & the blacks come in .25 , .3 , .35 & 2 that are .5.
I just got them today from Amazon & I've tested them a bit. They go down very smooth & easy & after a couple minutes they are waterproof. LOVE THEM!!

Jazzie, I'm happy that your migraine has vacated the premises. I have never had that affliction, thank goodness, but I worked with someone who had migraines & she couldn't stand any noise or light, sometimes for days.

Gem, I'll check out the broccoli vid later & give you feedback.

We Are Cream & We Will Rise!
I'm Ready For Personal Trades, Again
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Living in interesting times...

My Mood:
Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)Gemininorn is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 201/100%
Originally Posted by jazzie View Post
I just found a recipe for kinetic sand yesterday for the girls I take care of - they are total slimers and there's a glue shortage in San Diego (seriously!) from all the kids making their own slime. Cutting the sand in the video was neat, but it's mesmerizing when you move it. I will be making my own when I find out where you get superfine sand.

Migraine has left the building. Thank you.
So glad you are better, there are only a handful of things worse than migraine. My husband started having migraine ttacks last year, the poor soul had no idea what was going on with him, he couldn't see anymore and even started throwing up a couple of times. We found it is worse when he is stressed and on top of that eats unhealthy foods and drinks too much. I used to have weird migraines in my eyes when I was younger but thanks to goodness I have been migraine free for a good number of years.
I think it is awesome to know that the kids in San Diego are slimers and into DIY kinetic sand. At least that is a productive way to spend your time compared to playing video games and such