ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-17-2017, 01:18 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 59/100%
Originally Posted by jazzie View Post
ParadoxSketchbook I've tried to PM you but it doesn't take me anywhere but down to your signature on your profile page. Don't know how to exchange addresses any other way on here.
Sent you a PM
Animal Paper Dolls Swap | 🐼 Buddy Card Trading 🐼 | ✿ Buddy Cards-a-thon August 17-24 ✿ | DeviantART | Instagram | Chunky Page Wishlist *Getting medical treatment - my memory might hiccup so please poke me.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:38 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1044/100%
LindyLu! Thanks so very much for the birthday spoils. With my birthstone, it reads "You are a gem!" LOVE IT!
Old 08-17-2017, 07:17 PM
I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)

My Mood:
LindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 378/100%
Here's a pic of nanner's BD envie:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BD envie for nanneer Aug 2017 back274.jpg (30.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg BD envie for nanneer Aug 2017273.jpg (27.1 KB, 14 views)

We Will Rise Above This !
Old 08-17-2017, 07:37 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 183/100%
Originally Posted by Miss M View Post
Gem, make sure you go shopping with all your kids...that'll give the other people something to think about! (not implying your kids are anything other than angels!)
HAHAHAHaaaaaa! when's the last time you ever shopped with kids MissM? Angels hmmmm...not sure if that's a word I'd use for my shopping experience with my wee ones. The comfort doll is for Gem once she gets home from shopping. . here's the doll I made for her. Sorry. I didn't take a photo of Mr. Van Gogh's scream.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (39.5 KB, 13 views)
Old 08-17-2017, 07:37 PM

My Mood:
LindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forums
Mel, for some reason the BD envie won't post to my gallery so if you want it in the EAU gallery you'll have to snag it from the thread. Sorry

Old 08-17-2017, 07:40 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
If I could just figure out why all the photos I upload to this thread always end up upside down. What a puzzle.

LindyLu, what a pretty and very fitting card for our Nanner. She is a gem at that!
Old 08-17-2017, 08:13 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1083/100%
My envie is mailing out. I did a watercolor this time... hope it doesn't rain on the way there!
Old 08-17-2017, 08:56 PM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 621/100%
Nanner the PeriDot. Lovely BD postie, LindyLu

Vikinglady, well not in the last year, but it thinks it's quite a apropos bag to tote around while shopping with children! (yes, shopping with children does happen....I see parents attempt it frequently )
Old 08-17-2017, 09:20 PM

My Mood:
Thanks for the kind comments on the BD envie. I think NanGlam is a gem

Speaking of shopping with the kids, yesterday I was in Walmart & it was loaded with moms & kids buying school stuff. Everyone was unhappy! The kids wanted one thing the moms were yelling "NO! you can't have that one!", whatever that one was. One mom & kid, about 9-10, were having a war over what kind of backpack to buy. Mom was screaming & the kid was whining. I just wanted to go over there & say " here, I'll buy the da@*mn thing if you'll just shut up!" I had to take an aspirin when I got home. I'm sooo glad I'm through with all of that.

Old Yesterday, 02:45 AM
Living in interesting times...

My Mood:
Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 230/100%
I got all of the lads school stuff already a few weeks ago. Thank goodness. The only thing I still have to get are uniform pants (they have to wear school uniforms) but I will wait until they are back so I can get the correct sizes. I haven't bought them backpacks in years, they usually got to the local sports clubs summer camps and they get a backpack there every year You were right not to interfere with that woman and her son LindyLu, even though it is tempting, back to school time is stressful for everyone, including the people not directly affected by it but trying to have a normal shopping experience
Old Yesterday, 08:27 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 569/100%
Those parents don't know the secret! ...I talk to my kids before we go to the store. I start negotiations! (a bribe) I tell them..."We're going to the grocery store. We if you are good and we can get through the whole trip with out whining or crying or bad behavior, you will be given the time to pick out a Hot Wheel. You will also be able to pick out some of the groceries that we have to get." It worked for me. I can only think of maybe a couple of times that I gave up and went home with one of my little angels! LOL! Instead of treating the shopping as a chore...I treated it as an outing.

...but now that they are all 16 and older...they are hard to take out in public!!! My eldest is a prankster! He'll do a sort of cough yell of a word and then leave me alone to look like I'm the culprit!!!

Last edited by kwailin777; Yesterday at 08:30 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Hello Addicts! I know that I shared this before, but I think it's so stink'in kewl, that I need to share it again. I especially love the ease of this project. Adding all of the dangling things has to be the really fun part...think of all those trinkets that you have that you love, but stash because you haven't got a clue what to do with it. Also, think about dying the doily. That could make for an even more interesting project. The tut comes from: Mokkasin

Old Yesterday, 09:41 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
Originally Posted by LindyLu View Post
Mel, for some reason the BD envie won't post to my gallery so if you want it in the EAU gallery you'll have to snag it from the thread. Sorry
No worries! I can totally do it that way as well...I just thought that I'd mention...because I sometimes go through my gallery and wonder why I have like a zillion hits on particular posts...It's because I linked them to Pinterest.
Old Yesterday, 02:45 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
I remember those shares Mel but I am happy you posted them again. I would love to do something like that and in fact would be able to considering all of the vintage doilies I have in my art room.

I have a share for all of you. I am not sure how many of you are inclined to take art courses online but I for one highly recommend them. They are so much more economical than live workshops and most are available for a lifetime or at least can be downloaded to your computer for future reference. Here is a link to a fabulous sale that is available right now. The first link will take you to Mindy Lacefield's FaceBook page. I'm sure lot of you know of Mindy's playful whimsical art style. If not, look her up on the internet. Mindy is retiring one of her very first online workshops. This course was first offered at $118 but it is now on sale for $20 !!! You can't even get a good art book for that price. I have bought the course and am having fun playing in my art room. Mindy's creative play is just what I need right now. Here's the link to read more of Mindy's course called, Paint Your Story. https://www.facebook.com/Mindy-Lacef...-178990268955/

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old Today, 07:45 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Gumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 211/100%
Thank you Vlady. I love M.L. always wanted to took her class or to paint a girl face, like she does.
Old Today, 09:43 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
Here ya go...your purdy doll is right side up!

Tags
#fossildinopoop, #thankyouforthankingme, #thekindnessrocksproject, weirdy is as weirdy does, weirdy makes sense