Magnificent Dragons~ Due February 28th

I have been away for work for a few days and my husband nearly needed a wheelbarrow to bring the mail in from the box. He was a bit concerned at all the puffs of smoke coming from the envelopes :D

No wonder - there were fantabulous dragons from
Art du Junque
Shewolf
Luzloz
Youngwind
ScrapPea
Linda4atc

Thank you everyone for the marvelous art and for the extra cards for my collection. You all rock.

Mine have been sent flying. ^^

1_MD4.JPG
1_MD3.JPG
1_MD2.JPG
1_MD1.JPG

I'm going to have to drop. I signed up before all my classes were in full swing, and I work full time and find that I don't have as much time as I thought I would. :-(

One week until all dragons must be here in New Zealand so I hope you have feed them plenty of firestone to protect them on the long flight. There are magnificent dragons here at the Weyr already, all perched in the caves waiting for their next great adventure.

I had mine sent on the 7th. I wonder how long it takes letters to be sent

I have been away for work for a few days and my husband nearly needed a wheelbarrow to bring the mail in from the box. He was a bit concerned at all the puffs of smoke coming from the envelopes :D

No wonder - there were fantabulous dragons from
Art du Junque
Shewolf
Luzloz
Youngwind
ScrapPea
Linda4atc

Thank you everyone for the marvelous art and for the extra cards for my collection. You all rock.
Youngwind, if you check on the thread you will see your dragons arrived on 18th. I have also checked them in on the first page of the thread as well so they are safe and sound with me already. :D

Hopefully there will be dragons a-plenty when I get home from work tonight as there is only 5 days left before they are all meant to be with me for the big party I have planned for them all. I don't want any party hats left over :D

Hoping to see more dragons in my letterbox. Some of you have already posted your cards to the thread and said they are on the way but there are still a couple of you that I haven't heard from.

WOW WOW WOW - dragons in my mailbox this morning - such fabulous cards and one included for me as well from Flying Phoenix and Enotneicna.

Enot - just love your card carrier - it is very clever - just wished I had time to make some as they are perfect to protect the cards.

Have heard from two of the dragons lairs - they are flying overhead at present and just waiting for the weather to settle before landing.

On on the last day they all came flying into my mailbox. There was fire breathing, scales bristled and threats a plenty. Such a fiery lot.

Teams have arrived from: dardarbinx, Makeart, Yokokobi

The art and creatitivity of what has been sent is fabulous.

So the dragons are all planning a big party together this weekend before they all fly off to their new lairs. There is still one more flight due and hopefully it will arrive in time to party. Dragons will be winging their way across the world Monday.

Back
Top Bottom