ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-28-2012, 11:51 PM
ATC Guru

Idolores is a grand poobahIdolores is a grand poobahIdolores is a grand poobahIdolores is a grand poobahIdolores is a grand poobahIdolores is a grand poobahIdolores is a grand poobahIdolores is a grand poobahIdolores is a grand poobahIdolores is a grand poobahIdolores is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 487/100%
Awesome returns! Thanks Nora bear for hosting!
Old 05-29-2012, 12:15 AM
Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!

My Mood:
xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!xstitcher is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1560/100%
My envelope was split down the stamp side from top to bottom and a couple of places on the bottom but the cards were all there.

Please come check out and join us in The Continuous Random Round Robin 3
Old 05-29-2012, 02:51 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
Magdapalka is a delightful artist to behold!Magdapalka is a delightful artist to behold!Magdapalka is a delightful artist to behold!Magdapalka is a delightful artist to behold!Magdapalka is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 25/100%
I received the cards yesterday! Nora thanks for that great swap
Old 05-29-2012, 02:57 AM
drawn to drawing

wen nine is on the road to famewen nine is on the road to famewen nine is on the road to famewen nine is on the road to famewen nine is on the road to famewen nine is on the road to famewen nine is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 55/100%
Very happy with cards, envelope still intact after it's long journey.
I have an awesome A from tandi, beautiful Baroque B from Blessed By Art, and a cool crocodile C from pixiecorpse. And many thanks Norabear.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Happy in Maine

Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 717/100%
Wonderful cards received before the weekend. itrader and reps given.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:54 AM
Rookie

BlessedByArt is a valued memberBlessedByArt is a valued memberBlessedByArt is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
I received my cards. The envelope was slit down one side, but all the cards were in good shape. Thanks for a fun swap and thanks xstitcher, hayhill62 and Arty D for wonderful cards.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:13 PM
creativity - the only calming influence

My Mood:
Kath is an ATC Rock Star!Kath is an ATC Rock Star!Kath is an ATC Rock Star!Kath is an ATC Rock Star!Kath is an ATC Rock Star!Kath is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 28/100%
Sorry to Rita, lilywaters and calmom89 for sending you your rep points, I loved all your cards, Thanks, Kath.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:48 AM
Things can only get better.....

My Mood:
Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1930/100%
Received fab cards from ArtyD, alanabannana and kris10atcs. Thanks to you and to our wonderful hostess. iTrader and Rep have already been left.

My Blog
Old 05-31-2012, 09:33 AM
going, going, always going

My Mood:
jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 973/100%
I received my cards...great swap, great cards. Thanks to:
A - sassnebrasky - I couldn't leave rep points...I will when I can
B - Pixiecorpse
C - ArtDuJunque
Old 06-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Space cadet par excellance!

WildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 241/100%
Mine came as of yesterday!

Thank-you's to you, Norabear, for a fun swap idea...and to Terry Hodgon (A),katelnorth (B) and owl-lady(C) for joing the swap and making your fine cards!
Looking forward to DEF
My APC AD #12 :http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17880

Last edited by WildGoose; 06-02-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:40 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
katelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 751/100%
My cards arrived in today's post - I also had the envelope torn at the bottom and the contents arrived in a Royal Mail plastic bag, but luckily the three cards - from magdapala, wildgoose and lilywaters all arrived safe and sound. Thanks to those three and to norabear for hosting!
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." - Tallulah Bankhead
Old 06-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Heart of a Bear

Norabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 650/100%
Everyone has reported in if they are still around. I've requested the thread to be archived. Great swap!