ATC Guru
Media
Due Date: October 18, 2017
Withdraw by Date: Anytime - just please communicate
Number of Cards: 3/3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Media: HD/HP faces (original characters) with the option of additional media

Autumn Whimsical Girls

Autumn is the last season for this whimsical girls swap series.
When I think of fall, I think of back-to-school time, cooler weather & warmer clothes, apple picking (apple cider, apple cider donuts), colorful foliage, sunflowers, garden harvest, pumpkins, canning, and Halloween. I think of warm & neutral colors (reds, oranges, yellows, olive green, browns). What do your whimsy girls do in the fall?

Swap Requirements:
  • HD/HP (with Mixed Media): The girls should be original artwork for the faces (hand drawn or painted with whatever media you want). You can choose to use additional media or not. That is up to you. Feel free to collage/stamp/stencil in the background (as long as the face is HD/HP).
  • Standard ATC size: 2.5 x 3.5
  • 3:3 (hostess cards are never a requirement, but would be treasured)
  • Good craftsmanship: send in something that you would be excited to see in your return envelope. I am going to do my best to swap effort for effort.
  • Please make sure your cards are not flimsy.
  • Each card should be in its own protective sleeve.
  • Please include swap name, your username, real name, and location on the back of each ATC.

Mailing:
  • US Participants – Please include a legible SASE. One forever stamp is enough. I will add extra postage, if needed.
  • International Participants - Please include a mailing label with your address clearly written or typed. I will provide an envelope for returns for all international players and will provide postage for the first 5 international players to sign up. All others, please include a well concealed US dollar bill or US global forever stamp.
  • Please make sure to package your cards securely. We don't want these wonderful works of art to get banged up in the mail.
  • When you are ready to send in your cards, please send me a private message.
  • Also, please post when you send in your cards, so I can be on the lookout.
  • Make sure your cards are mailed in time to be in my hands on or before the due date. Late cards will be returned in your SASE.

It is always fun and inspiring when artists share their cards in the thread, so feel free to do so!

Some inspiration:
Whimsical Autumn Girls

When you receive your cards, please leave itrader for your hostess (that would be me) and "you rock" points to the players you received cards from.

Who is ready for fall?

Participants: (*** first 5 international players' postage is covered by me)
prex79
miss RECEIVED
Miss M*** RECEIVED
[URL="http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1920977&postcount=5"]xela7072[/URL] RECEIVED
kinouchi*** RECEIVED
NatashaMay*** RECEIVED
karens RECEIVED
sillylily41 RECEIVED
karenr*** RECEIVED
TriLov RECEIVED
Jodi RECEIVED
lazyshadows*** RECEIVED
Bluesky RECEIVED
BexMadeMe RECEIVED
alexrm15 RECEIVED
libertylithiumx RECEIVED
wrenbeau RECEIVED
GnomeRox3 RECEIVED
Suzi RECEIVED
zandradee RECEIVED

Last edited:
Welcome sillylily41 and karenr! :) karenr, you are our 5th international player, so return postage is on me! And welcome to AFA. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Everyone here is super helpful.

Back
Top Bottom