ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2523/100%
lynn - i sent you a pm
How long have your crabbies been buried?
Old 08-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Here is my crabitat. Condensation is annoying :/ I'm temporarily in a 10 gallon tank. I hope and should have a 30 gallon by December. I have three crabs. One is covered up in the dry pit and two are molting
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1502557564045.jpg (44.3 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 20170811_061635~2.jpg (38.9 KB, 14 views)
Old 08-13-2017, 02:37 AM
Be happy!

My Mood:
smallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 622/100%
Gonna lurk! My fascination with crabs and lobsters, especially after working as a nature guide, made me stop eating them! I discovered that they had such personalities, even in the wild!
Old 08-13-2017, 07:06 AM
Rookie

Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 41/100%
Sign me up please - cool theme!
Old 08-13-2017, 09:31 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
smallgirl hope you will join yes, they are fascinating critters!
jaxsmom welcome!
Old 08-14-2017, 11:44 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BUMPING

Old 08-14-2017, 10:07 PM
Newb

My Mood:
magnifica is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 3/100%
Lurking!
Old 08-14-2017, 11:24 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Hi magnifica! Hope you'll play.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:11 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Wondering where everyone is.....
Old 08-16-2017, 03:22 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Tribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 68/100%
lurking.. I adore hermit crabs!!!
Old 08-16-2017, 06:50 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Tribble - you better play! Lol
Old 08-16-2017, 03:23 PM
Rookie

Luminous is a friendly and kind soulLuminous is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 21/100%
BekaH, I would love to join! This will be my first swap back here, I was moving house and got promoted a few months ago and have had no time for art! But now I am finding my free time again!
Old 08-16-2017, 04:13 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Oh awesome. Welcome luminous!
Old 08-17-2017, 06:15 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
taniahodges2 is a valued membertaniahodges2 is a valued membertaniahodges2 is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
id like to try
Old 08-17-2017, 07:07 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Taniahodges2, welcome!
Old 08-17-2017, 02:39 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Just some inspiration... This i made for a private trade... And a necklace charm i made for my daughter
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1502994931766.jpg (72.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 20170816_135449~3.jpg (78.2 KB, 19 views)
Old 08-17-2017, 08:24 PM
Exploring...

TSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 47/100%
Love the necklace!
Old 08-20-2017, 04:11 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Tribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 68/100%
okay.. Ill play!!!
Old 08-20-2017, 05:47 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Thank you marie!
Tribble, welcome
Old 08-21-2017, 09:39 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 640/100%
Finished my cards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (32.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (45.6 KB, 20 views)

Tags
crabs, crustaceans, open, shrimp, swap