HandDrawn/HandPainted Artapolooza! 2 Due March 22, 2018

What Cartoon Character would you be most interested in receiving as a bonus card ?

• Hanna Barbara

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Warner Brothers

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Nickelodeon

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Fox toons

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
What Cartoon Character would you be most interested in receiving as a bonus card ?

Results of 16 votes:

Hanna Barbara 531.25% 5 (1)
Warner Brothers 531.25% 5 (1)
Nickelodeon 531.25% 5 (1)
Fox toons 16.25% 1 (4)

*Swap Extra

*Pending Should the Artapolooza!! become a SUCCESS and reach (my personal) goal There will be a LOTTERY to receive an Art Pack worth no less than a $20 (value) maybe more with the last Swap of the year. Here's how you'll earn points:

1. Participatiaon/join ~ 1pt (when cards are received)
2. Posting your cards to the thread or gallery 1pt (gallery post must have Swap name)
3. YOU receive a Host pick bonus card from me. ~2pt (Not meaning a Host card to me as they are not required to play)
4. Refer a Player ~ 2pts ( every Player joins the Swap per your suggestion
5. Following the Submission directions/rules - No Envie, return postage,return mini Envie that was provided with your returns.( I ask this because it's a big part of organizing /swapping process.) ~ 3pts

[

~MonKers!! HD/HP ATC Artapalooza!! 2~

palooza-
an all-out crazy party; partying at one place with a ton of people like there's no tomorrow

*NO Sign up ! Swap! When you cards arrive i'll add you to the list.

** Artistic Nudity is allowed in this Swap ...Per AFA site Rules. ~ if you DO NOT wish to receive such content be sure to leave me a note with your cards**

How it works: STEP (1) Create three Artist Trading/Sketch Cards (2 Artist Choice +1 themed)
STEP (2) Mail them to MonKers the MonKeee Man.( PM me for my address when your ready to send)
Step (3) I'll add you to the list. (when your name is posted your cards have arrived.)
STEP (4) Receive three awesome returns

MonKeee Mail

Cards Arrived From :)poonwugget:) I'm adding you to the list and giving you your itrader:)

I really want to join, but life is getting in the way. Hope to send in some cards :)

Cheers! Mate!... I hope you are doing well .No worries! I know all to well of life struggles. Would love to have you join:) If you are unable to this round there is always the next.

~MonKers!! HD/HP ATC Artapalooza!! 2~

palooza-
an all-out crazy party; partying at one place with a ton of people like there's no tomorrow

*NO Sign up ! Swap! When you cards arrive i'll add you to the list.

** Artistic Nudity is allowed in this Swap ...Per AFA site Rules. ~ if you DO NOT wish to receive such content be sure to leave me a note with your cards**

How it works: STEP (1) Create three Artist Trading/Sketch Cards (2 Artist Choice +1 themed)
STEP (2) Mail them to MonKers the MonKeee Man.( PM me for my address when your ready to send)
Step (3) I'll add you to the list. (when your name is posted your cards have arrived.)
STEP (4) Receive three awesome returns

I've got a couple done. Hope to get one or two more done and send them your way. I really liked the challenge of no Disney, no Anime. I decided to add "no Marvel/ no DC" (technically, though, Space Ghost is now a DC comic, but for most of his life he hasn't been). Even though I don't have to, I plan to do my other two cards in this vein.
View attachment 193046
View attachment 193047

Back
Top Bottom