ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-19-2017, 10:34 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1635/100%
...And the April 2017 Winners ARE...

The April 2017 Winners theme of DOGS are:

1st Place Lilly

2nd Place: mcgillisj

Thank you to everyone who participated! Below are the entries with usernames.

Be sure to post your art in the Contest Gallery to share! The artists LOVE comments, so feel free to add comments to their gallery images.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:38 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1635/100%
As a maniac dog lover, I adored every single card in this contest! You all did wonderful work
Old 05-19-2017, 09:18 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
Congratulation mcgillisj & Lilly!!
Old 05-19-2017, 11:26 PM
Newb

ada is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 74/100%
congratulations Mcgillis and Lilly.. this was so hard to vote on!!! All entries were wonderful!!

Please PM me for my new address <<<<<NY is my new address...
please take notice not to mail to NH.>>>>>
Old 05-22-2017, 12:20 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 193/100%
Congrats Mcgillisj and Lilly !!! Your pups are awesome and so worthy of the prize. However, I got to say it was real tough choosing my favorites this month as all the doggies were lovely and a special thumbs up for Debs Exhibition Only entry.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:10 AM
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

My Mood:
AngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 517/100%
Congratulations to both winners! Well deserved!
Old 05-23-2017, 11:53 AM
A Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 783/100%
Good job to all who participated. It was so hard to choose. We have such good artists here......win or lose! Thanks for Deb and all her hard work.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:30 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 146/100%
congrats ladies.

if you use markers in your work and you want to trade with me , I BEG YOU.mount the card.