ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

View Poll Results: Which of the following would you prefer
Keep the contest as it is, with a theme each month. 108 76.06%
Dedicate a contest month to a specific media (e.g. watercolor or collage or pencil for example). 34 23.94%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1635/100%
Arrow Suggest 2017 Monthly ATC Contest Themes

It's that time again! Time to provide a list of your favorite ATC themes for the monthly contests in 2017!

Themes that work best are those that a lot of artists would enjoy doing...you can look through the contests of previous years to see the kinds of themes that attract the most participants. Themes should be doable in any kind of ATC medium: HD, HP, collage, digital, mixed media, fabric, etc.

I'll get the ball rolling with some themes of my own.

Dogs
Winter scenes
Mollusks
Rocketships
Cartoon Humor
Black & White
At the Zoo
Steampunk Sealife

You'll have until November 24th to list your theme ideas. Then I'll compile a voting list from those that seem the most suitable for the contest.

Also, I've a poll attached to see what you think about trying something new for a couple of the months. Vote if you will

Put on your thinking caps, poke your muse, and give us some great ideas!
Old 11-05-2016, 12:21 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1389/100%
black and white
purple
portraits
a certain time and place (ie 1960s, the Renaissance, Tudor England)
Old 11-05-2016, 02:19 PM

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Great start Cynthia, thanks!
Old 11-05-2016, 04:10 PM
No one knows fancy like Nancy!

My Mood:
nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 206/100%
Mainly orange and turquoise
Victorian period theme
queens
dogs
bicycles
Old 11-05-2016, 04:41 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 589/100%
Flowers
Trees
Birds
Whimsical
Old 11-05-2016, 05:21 PM

My Mood:
We're rolling now!! Keep 'em coming
Old 11-05-2016, 07:17 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 193/100%
Okay. Let's see what I can come with.

Dogs
Winged Creatures
Doors
Windows
Gardens
Feathers
Beetles - as in the bug not the group lol!
Classic Cars
Vintage Volkswagon Campers - the kind the hippies use to paint peace signs on.
Wild Things

Last edited by vikinglady; 11-05-2016 at 07:53 PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 07:53 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 193/100%
Just a few more. Sorry. Too much coffee today.

Minimalism
Wabi Sabi - it is the Japanese way of looking at the beauty of things that are imperfect and decaying such as, collapsed barns, weathered wood, cracked pottery, vintage or antique items. Lots of examples on pinterest.
Out of Place
Old 11-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Art Wanderer

Lizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 105/100%
Seahorses
insects
honey bees
birds
maps
queens
Saints
Old 11-05-2016, 11:04 PM
I make stuff with my hands.

IamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 281/100%
Fairies, protraits, dragons? I'm not sure tbh. XD
Old 11-05-2016, 11:05 PM
ATC Virtuoso

dorothygilmore is a name known to alldorothygilmore is a name known to alldorothygilmore is a name known to alldorothygilmore is a name known to alldorothygilmore is a name known to alldorothygilmore is a name known to alldorothygilmore is a name known to alldorothygilmore is a name known to alldorothygilmore is a name known to alldorothygilmore is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 278/100%
Elephants
Vintage
Black and white plus one color
Ocean life
Nautical
Mandalas
Portraits
Personified animals
Fruit
Old 11-05-2016, 11:15 PM
Joarty1

Joarty1 is a friendly and kind soulJoarty1 is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 3/100%
Postage stamp heads on people
Bird people (people with birds heads)
Songs
Animals of your country
Embellished vintage photos
Old 11-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Got water?

My Mood:
AnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 446/100%
Zinnias
Topiaries
Trees
Dryads
Sweets (cupcakes, confectionaries, etc.)
Bees
Tea themed
Wine themed
Coffee themed
Old 11-05-2016, 11:26 PM
ATC Virtuoso

nanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 89/100%
Childhood
The Future
Emotions
Colour Study (any colour)
Meditation

I like black & white, mandalas, portraits and the zoo themes!
Old 11-05-2016, 11:27 PM
ATC Virtuoso

nanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 89/100%
And I love the postage stamp people idea!
Old 11-05-2016, 11:33 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
synjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 53/100%
Alien sci-fi objects
Bad 1950s sci-fi
Noir characters
Old 11-05-2016, 11:38 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Pochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1808/100%
skulls
celestial themes
Old 11-05-2016, 11:52 PM
suckin it up...

poonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 194/100%
Monsters!!
Old 11-05-2016, 11:58 PM
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

My Mood:
AngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 517/100%
Angels
Butterflies
Hearts
Coloring page
mandalas
turtles
zentangles
monochromatic
postage stamps
music
abstract
fish
birds
crosses
Ugly Sweaters
whimsical creatures
flowers
owls
moonglow
Old 11-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
I kind of like the idea of dedicating a particular month to a particular medium. Even better, I would LOVE if people submitted in a particular theme in all mediums, but we could know in what medium each piece was created.

Tags
contests, fun, themes