ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-05-2017, 06:44 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1166/100%
awesome! Welcome, ann_stebbing! I love PATs for that reason, that it challenges you to different themes.

Last edited by NatashaMay; 09-05-2017 at 06:53 AM.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Enjoying the moment

My Mood:
pschafe1 is the envy of them allpschafe1 is the envy of them allpschafe1 is the envy of them allpschafe1 is the envy of them allpschafe1 is the envy of them allpschafe1 is the envy of them allpschafe1 is the envy of them allpschafe1 is the envy of them allpschafe1 is the envy of them allpschafe1 is the envy of them allpschafe1 is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 267/100%
please sign me up Natasha.

Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one. ~Stella Adler
Old 09-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
welcome, pschafe1!
Old 09-05-2017, 11:57 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
BArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 204/100%
Lurking
Old 09-06-2017, 10:11 AM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 469/100%
Lurking for now... great theme
Old 09-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Hope to see you back and play.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:59 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 165/100%
lurking please.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:39 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 838/100%
Lurking until I know I can commit.

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 09-08-2017, 02:21 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Hope you all find the time and inspiration to join.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Rookie

Shannabanana is a friendly and kind soulShannabanana is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 15/100%
Here are my cards hope you like them!

I made sally and zero from nightmare before Christmas, and the last is lydia deetz from beetlejuice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4979.jpg (43.1 KB, 36 views)
Old 09-08-2017, 01:28 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Wonderful cards, Shannabanana!
Old 09-08-2017, 06:32 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 79/100%
These were so much fun! I just might have to make more of them... Shannabanna, our Zero's are very similar.. promise, already had that card done when you posted!

Last edited by ChronicReader; 09-08-2017 at 06:34 PM.
Old 09-08-2017, 07:20 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 241/100%
Is there any room for me?
Old 09-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Rookie

Shannabanana is a friendly and kind soulShannabanana is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 15/100%
Originally Posted by ChronicReader View Post
These were so much fun! I just might have to make more of them... Shannabanna, our Zero's are very similar.. promise, already had that card done when you posted!

Haha that's fine! It's great to see different artistic versions of the same thing 👍🏻😊
Old 09-09-2017, 02:04 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Great cards, ChronicReader.
Welcome, dithespy!
Old 09-09-2017, 07:54 AM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 266/100%
Question--can I focus on Johnny Depp characters? Although I love the animated characters to me, Burton=Depp.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:30 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Whatever inspires you. Go for the Depp.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:28 PM
ATC Guru

BexMadeMe has a brilliant futureBexMadeMe has a brilliant futureBexMadeMe has a brilliant futureBexMadeMe has a brilliant futureBexMadeMe has a brilliant futureBexMadeMe has a brilliant futureBexMadeMe has a brilliant futureBexMadeMe has a brilliant futureBexMadeMe has a brilliant futureBexMadeMe has a brilliant futureBexMadeMe has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 363/100%
Sign me up please Natasha!
Old 09-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
welcome, BexMadeMe!
Old 09-11-2017, 05:05 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)daisies is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 165/100%
May I sign up as well. And can you pm me your address. all the cards are great!!

Tags
tim burton