ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-12-2017, 02:42 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1166/100%
welcome, daisies! pm-ing you now
Old 09-14-2017, 04:47 AM
Feeling Bleh

Vantezy is a grand poobahVantezy is a grand poobahVantezy is a grand poobahVantezy is a grand poobahVantezy is a grand poobahVantezy is a grand poobahVantezy is a grand poobahVantezy is a grand poobahVantezy is a grand poobahVantezy is a grand poobahVantezy is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 195/100%
Lurking ......
Old 09-14-2017, 08:45 AM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 266/100%
I'll be mailing these today or tomorrow. I kind of want to keep them for myself--http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=511125
Old 09-14-2017, 09:04 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 285/100%
My cards are ready

I can understand that BlueSkyHare. I love the guy in the hat. Mine are ready too. I've never seen one of these movies, so I hope mine are OK. A ton of stuff comes up in Google but they may not be the originals or indeed characters from movies. Still, I enjoyed doing them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1505393906214-1482926994.jpg (30.7 KB, 27 views)
Old 09-14-2017, 09:07 AM

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
I will send these tomorrow Natasha and paypal you 2 euros.
Old 09-14-2017, 09:13 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
Great cards everyone! Don't forget to put name of the character/movie on the back of the cards.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:18 AM

My Mood:
Can anyone help me identify the guys in my set, top left and bottom right. I've spent ages looking and I've no idea even if they are from one of his films. I've managed to get Nightmare before Christmas and Beetlejuice, the other two are a mystery to me. I've never seen one of his films.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=511130
Old 09-15-2017, 07:00 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
sorry ann_stebbing, I only recognize Barrel and Beetlejuice. Can you check your browser history and see where the image came from?
Old 09-15-2017, 03:23 PM

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)
Mailed my just now.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:30 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 85/100%
The robot is called Robot Boy, it's from an animated poem Tim Burton did. Which, by the way, is definitely not for a child to read! It's a bit... we'll just not very appropriate.

Sorry haven't found the mushroom!

Last edited by ChronicReader; 09-15-2017 at 04:32 PM.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:10 AM

My Mood:
Thanks Chronic Reader I guess that won't count. I may have go do another couple and make sure I know who they ard first this time
Old 09-16-2017, 02:23 AM
inspired

ChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 85/100%
It was fun researching! Love Tim Burton.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:26 AM

My Mood:
Ok, so here are the cards I will actually send. I will put the other 2 in my gallery.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1505655083781-1255824389.jpg (32.3 KB, 19 views)
Old 09-17-2017, 10:49 AM
drawing, drawing always drawing

ReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 196/100%
Not going to make it in this swap sorry.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:00 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
ann_stebbing, great additions. Thanks for checking the characters before mailing out.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:08 PM
Scribble, paint, cut, paste, repeat...

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 232/100%
Natasha-you say limit 30+. Will you cut off at 30? I would just like to lurk until I'm sure I'll get the cards finished, but I don't want to miss out because the swap filled up.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:03 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by ann_stebbing View Post
Ok, so here are the cards I will actually send. I will put the other 2 in my gallery.
Great cards, Ann!
Old 09-20-2017, 02:06 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
I doubt it will fill up. No worries.

Originally Posted by plumhill2001 View Post
Natasha-you say limit 30+. Will you cut off at 30? I would just like to lurk until I'm sure I'll get the cards finished, but I don't want to miss out because the swap filled up.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:21 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
ann_stebbing and BluSkyHare, your cards arrived! Thanks for the hosties!
Old 09-23-2017, 02:04 PM

My Mood:
Glad they arrived so quickly! WOW!

Tags
tim burton