ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

View Poll Results: VOTE for TWO (2)
1 71 33.49%
2 44 20.75%
3 34 16.04%
4 46 21.70%
5 8 3.77%
6 65 30.66%
7 22 10.38%
8 84 39.62%
9 43 20.28%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2017, 11:16 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1635/100%
...VOTE FOR TWO (2)...

SEPTEMBER 2017 ATC Contest
THEME: Found Poetry
VOTE FOR TWO (2)

Prizes this month are sponsored by:

All votes will be anonymous. If you think you recognize an artist's work, please keep this to yourself until after the contest! Once you vote you cannot change your answer so choose carefully!

*No participant can win more than one prize per year - the year will run from Jan 1 through Dec 31. You are still welcome to play but once you win, your card is ineligible for voting till the next year.

**** please remember this an anonymous contest - soliciting votes (or the appearance thereof) via PM, profile messages, visitor messages, emails, or rep comments or posting the image anywhere online before the contest ends is grounds for disqualification****
Old 10-07-2017, 12:13 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2548/100%
I can't tell what 4 says. Maybe it's my phone? Can someone type it here so i can read it?
Old 10-07-2017, 03:31 PM

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
It says "The forest began to cry the wicked going through clearing the way."
Old 10-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Joarty1

Joarty1 is a friendly and kind soulJoarty1 is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 3/100%
Thumbs up Fascinating

Great to see the different takes on the subject. Well done all!
Old 10-11-2017, 11:01 PM
What goes around comes around...

My Mood:
bernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 184/100%
Love these!

Click my egg...please...
Old 10-12-2017, 08:05 AM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)BluSkyHare is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 266/100%
Love them all! Sorry I missed entering--love found poetry.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:47 AM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
GALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 262/100%
Difficult to choose!
Old 10-12-2017, 05:39 PM

My Mood:
AFA FRIENDS. Spent the day at the ER and my husband is on his way to the big city hospital with a sudden and serious liver problem. I will be juggling taking care of the farm and driving two hours to the hospital for the foreseeable future. So bear with me if I don't respond for awhile. Thanks.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Life is Good!

My Mood:
ohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 398/100%
May I help?

I'm SO sorry to hear this Deb! If I can be of any help to you with the Monthly Contest, please let me know.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:30 PM
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

My Mood:
AngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 517/100%
Deb, so sorry to hear this. Prayers for all involved!
Old 10-14-2017, 12:49 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 193/100%
Deb, I'm so sorry to hear of your husband's sudden health crisis. Please take good care and give us updates when you can. I will keep you in my prayers.