Leonard's Old Fashion Christmas Card Swap Due Dec 5

A while back, I had had the same problem, repeatedly. I noticed that the common denominator for all of the pics it was happening to was a high 400s kb. I re-compressed to much lower kbs and I didn’t have the problem anymore. Forgive my lack of technical language, I don’t know any, lol. I don’t know if your situation is the same, but maybe?

If I don't have index cards on hand, is it okay to cut cardstock to the proper size and fold it? Or are the index cards required? thanks

A while back, I had had the same problem, repeatedly. I noticed that the common denominator for all of the pics it was happening to was a high 400s kb. I re-compressed to much lower kbs and I didn’t have the problem anymore. Forgive my lack of technical language, I don’t know any, lol. I don’t know if your situation is the same, but maybe?

LeonardaDaArtsi, I am also low tech, and don't usually do the attachment option. Easier to upload to my gallery and then use the the provided IMG link. Or to provide a web link. But do you drag the image down into the rectangle at the bottom of the attachments box, make sure it has a checkmark, then click insert online?

I think I know what you mean. I will see if I can figure out to do that.

If I don't have index cards on hand, is it okay to cut cardstock to the proper size and fold it? Or are the index cards required? thanks

There are definitely no index cards needed!
Just cut your substrate so that when you fold it in half its the standard atc size!

I think I know what you mean. I will see if I can figure out to do that.

I use the app “image size” (Aifrati recommended it to me, the free version, with ads) it is simple enough for me to use easily.

Yes yes yes sign me up! It's been ages since I made ATCs, but I am in the mood for some creativity, love making holiday cards, and I just always have loved your swaps @LeonardaDaArtsi. Sign me up please?

Yes yes yes sign me up! It's been ages since I made ATCs, but I am in the mood for some creativity, love making holiday cards, and I just always have loved your swaps @LeonardaDaArtsi. Sign me up please?

Craftyvox!!!! I love having you in my swaps!! So glad you will be joining us!!

I checked my gallery for last year's cards (to share) but I must not have scanned them because they aren't there.

Back
Top Bottom