ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-21-2017, 06:19 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
dithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 96/100%
Song Title swap - Due June 13th

Swap Due Date - June 13th
Signup/withdraw date - June 10th
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 12

Song Title Swap

For my first ever hosting of a Swap, I thought we could have swap representing favorite Song Titles. This opens up a host of possibilities. For example, my first thoughts were Lady in Red, Yellow Submarine and Blue Moon. They have colors as a sub-theme but yours needn't!

The cards can be any style (zetti, whimisical, realistic etc).

The cards should be open media.

Swap Rules

- All cards should be 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves for protection.
- Cards must be sent at least two weeks before the due date. I am in France, so this is how long it may take for international mail to arrive. Late cards will be returned at your expense.
- If you need to withdraw, that is completely fine, just let me know. Because it is a limited participant swap, there may be other people who want to take your place.
- No cards and no communication may result in neutral iTrader.
- Keep cards as flat as possible to protect them.

Postage (France)
Please include a large address label and stamps to the value your cards took to mail to me. I will provide envelopes.

Postage (International)
Please include a large address label and $2 US cash. Alternatively, I can accept PayPal although I'm hoping to obtain dollars for future swaps! I will provide envelopes.

Other Info
Please message me for my address when you are ready to mail and post to the thread when you send your cards. If you already have my address, it has not changed.

When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists.

Please ask if you have any questions. It’s better to clarify now than have your cards sent back because they don’t meet the requirements.

Who wants to join in?

1. Kay
2. Beverley
3. Ferretgirl (withdrawn)
4. CiCiCreates
5. qkenzie
6. Suzi
7. Ornamentations
8. ann_stebbing
9. Ancient Planter
10. spineofafish
11. gresha
12. balloon lady

Last edited by dithespy; 06-10-2017 at 05:39 AM.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:31 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
kay has a spectacular aura about him/herkay has a spectacular aura about him/herkay has a spectacular aura about him/herkay has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 122/100%
I will give this a go
Old 04-21-2017, 08:43 AM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 405/100%
Sign me up please, Diane
Now Hosting: Seven Deadly Sins: Lust
Old 04-21-2017, 09:30 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
dithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobah
Thank you Kay and Beverley for joining my first swap as hostess!
Old 04-21-2017, 10:37 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2265/100%
I'd like to sign up, too...
Now Hosting FINISH IT UP #5 due
Old 04-21-2017, 12:07 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 473/100%
I will sign up. Almost a year ago, I hosted a swap I called "Colorful Song Titles" and it was really fun. Obviously it was limited to songs with colors in the title. I think you're smart to accept more general titles in your first swap. Congrats!
Old 04-21-2017, 02:14 PM
sketchbook time is always

zilliah is a valued memberzilliah is a valued memberzilliah is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 132/100%
Neat idea! Lurking for now - do we need to listen to the song while we're making the card?
Old 04-21-2017, 02:45 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Welcome ferretgirl & CiCiCreates!

Whatever helps your muse, Zilliah!
Old 04-21-2017, 10:16 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
kay has a spectacular aura about him/herkay has a spectacular aura about him/herkay has a spectacular aura about him/herkay has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 122/100%
I devoted all my artsy time today to my cards and have them completed. I had a good time doing them and reacquainted myself with some oldies..

Old 04-21-2017, 11:45 PM
the magpie

My Mood:
qkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 72/100%
Sign me up please!!!
Old 04-22-2017, 04:35 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
It's a great excuse to get the old favorite tracks out, Kay! I'm glad you're inspired.
Old 04-22-2017, 04:36 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
You're on the list qkenzie!
Old 04-22-2017, 11:36 AM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them all
Ok, these songs were way before my time, but my parents used to sing them. "By the Light of the Silvery Moon"; "My Blue Heaven"; "Bicycle Built for Two"; "Oh You Beautiful Doll". Are those super oldies familiar to anyone? I think I'm talking '30s and '40s!
Old 04-22-2017, 02:26 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
I have listened to all of those, CiCiCreates! I like By the Light of the silvery moon, particularly. My Blue Heaven was my grandparents "song"

I think I would like to join this swap!
Old 04-22-2017, 02:32 PM
ATC Guru

Wow, Suzi, that was "their" song? It was my parents' song too! (Whoops, gave myself away there, I'm apparently about 20 years older than you...)
Old 04-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Artbelle

My Mood:
Ornamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 37/100%
Your first swap! I would love to join.
Old 04-23-2017, 04:33 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Suzi and Ornamentations, welcome to the swap!
Old 04-23-2017, 06:36 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 149/100%
Me too please. I've been running stuff around my brain. Just need to try making them into cards now.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:07 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
You're on the list Ann!
Old 04-23-2017, 10:25 PM
Star Fleet Academy Drop-out

My Mood:
Ancient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 258/100%
Please sign me up, Diane! Does the "Bruce's Philosopher's Song" and "The Lumberjack Song" count?