ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Living in interesting times...

My Mood:
Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 224/100%
IamWhatonearth I really love the sideview turtles! And the stormy ones, too!
Old 04-21-2017, 02:00 PM
I make stuff with my hands.

IamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 249/100%
Thank you!
Old 04-21-2017, 02:14 PM
A trade A day KEEPS the Blues AWAY!

My Mood:
cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 272/100%
Yes, those side view turtles are ingenious.. Great job!
Old 04-21-2017, 03:11 PM
I've never met a color I didn't like.

My Mood:
Rosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 87/100%
My muse has vacated the premise. I need to drop. catch you next time.

When I don't have red I use blue. - Pablo Picasso
Old 04-21-2017, 08:13 PM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 925/100%
Head's up- my turtles took to the road today- headed southwest!
Old 04-21-2017, 10:51 PM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
art_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 604/100%
Sorry to see you go Miss Lucy.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:53 PM
Just Singin' Polly Wolly JANOODLE all the day...

janina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 388/100%
Ruth, my turtles went postal today!!
Old 04-22-2017, 07:16 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 618/100%
My turtles are ready to mail...stylized with some beach combing finds for earth day today!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seaturtlepaperdolls17.jpg (49.7 KB, 52 views)
Old 04-22-2017, 08:05 PM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 925/100%
Jenn- I love them and the beach glass! Looks great!!
Old 04-22-2017, 09:42 PM
A trade A day KEEPS the Blues AWAY!

My Mood:
cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!cardgal is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 272/100%
Yes,, oh goodness all those turtles totally rock! Jenn Great Job!
Old 04-22-2017, 10:54 PM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
art_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
what a take on the theme! Great Gobs of Turtles!
Old 04-23-2017, 03:34 AM
Living in interesting times...

My Mood:
Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 224/100%
Awesome "squiddy" turtles Jenn
Old 04-23-2017, 11:41 AM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1041/100%
Jenn, those are fab. Really cool how the designs span over the shell and flippers!
Old 04-25-2017, 10:58 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 618/100%
Thanks for the kind comments...three are swimming to you in the mail Ruth
Old 04-25-2017, 04:36 PM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
Trundling Turtle call:

Turtles from
IamwhatonEarth
TherapeuticArt
PatriciaRonning
Old 04-25-2017, 11:15 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
bridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 305/100%
Thank you, kind host! and I am joining the sea turtles. You all have inspired me for sure. Can't wait to start this one.
Old 04-26-2017, 04:00 PM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
Fresh from the mailbox: Jandoodle Turtles!
Old 04-27-2017, 06:02 PM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
Mail Call:

MynameisJenn!
Old 04-27-2017, 10:00 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1041/100%
Here are two Turts from me:

Semi-Sacred Heart and Daisy (if you do!)

Old 04-28-2017, 11:50 AM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
ohhh Nanner...nice.

Tags
turts r workin' it