ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-20-2017, 02:25 PM
ATC Guru

Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 474/100%
Thanks, Cici!

And, oh my gosh I just realized I forgot to put the hearts in!!! Going back to do that now!

Last edited by Lalka; 04-20-2017 at 02:29 PM.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:49 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 524/100%
Awesome ATCs Lalka. Thanks for sharing!
Old 04-21-2017, 04:09 PM
Newb

janetAnne is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 0/0%
I'd love to join. My first swap!
Old 04-21-2017, 05:45 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forums
Welcome to the swap, janetAnne and welcome to the site! Please let me know if I can help you with anything or answer any questions.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:47 PM
Pelikat

My Mood:
Pelikat is a delightful artist to behold!Pelikat is a delightful artist to behold!Pelikat is a delightful artist to behold!Pelikat is a delightful artist to behold!Pelikat is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 15/100%
RaineyDay, I'm sorry, but I reluctantly must withdraw from the swap due to health issues. I love the swap idea but am just unable to take part at this time. I'll be watching for future swaps when I'm able to take part. Thanks for hosting!
Old 04-22-2017, 03:16 PM
Artbelle

My Mood:
Ornamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 37/100%
Gypsy Hearts on the way. Really fun swap!
Old 04-22-2017, 05:12 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Pelikat.... I understand. Take care of yourself and I'll look forward to swapping with you in the future.

Yay, Ornamentations, I can't wait to see your cards.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:00 PM
Rookie

kfaye has a spectacular aura about him/herkfaye has a spectacular aura about him/herkfaye has a spectacular aura about him/herkfaye has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
I'm mailing mine out today from California ")
Old 04-22-2017, 06:02 PM
Rookie

kfaye has a spectacular aura about him/herkfaye has a spectacular aura about him/herkfaye has a spectacular aura about him/herkfaye has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
I wish I could post pics but I don't know how
Old 04-22-2017, 06:15 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
kfaye, I take pics of my cards with my cell phone and then download them to my computer. I could also go to this site on my phone internet and upload them from my phone. Other people use a scanner to scan in an image of their cards.

I'll look forward to receiving your ATCs.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:59 PM
I have Circus Elbows and Barbie Doll Knees

My Mood:
Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 202/100%
Must drop out. I've been sick since Thursday night. Some kind of flu bug. I've been in bed for the past 2.5 days. So sorry.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:50 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
So sorry you have been sick, Theresagram. Thanks for letting me know. I hope you feel better soon and we can swap again in the future.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:51 PM
Fairly New

IrendiSunshine is a friendly and kind soulIrendiSunshine is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
I'm sorry. Unfortunately, I won't make the deadline. I over-committed myself in LIFE this month, so I'll need to withdraw.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:32 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
It's okay, IrendiSunshine...... I often have the same problem. Thanks for communicating with me!
Old 04-25-2017, 11:06 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Lalka, your cards have arrived. I love them so much! Thanks for sending an extra for me. It will be hard to choose!
Old 04-25-2017, 01:00 PM
ATC Guru

Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 474/100%
Good to know they've landed! Really glad you like them.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:35 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
electricdesigner, I'm excited to tell you that your cards arrived today. What a nicely done up package, and what gorgeous cards!
Old 04-25-2017, 06:31 PM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 39/100%
Thank you so much for letting me know. I was getting really worried they'd been lost in transit !!
Old 04-26-2017, 09:21 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Lily...... I cannot give you my address because I keep getting the message that your inbox is full and you need to clear some space. I am hoping you will see this. Not sure what else I can do. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 04-28-2017, 03:06 AM
Queen of Green

My Mood:
catladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 252/100%
Sadly I'm going to have to withdraw- there's no way my cards get to you on time.