July PAT - celebrating the UK Due: Sept 9

LucyMc - do you want to offer BOTH sets of legends for Group 3 or do you want to offer one set for Group 3 and the other for Group 7?

That sounds like a great idea. Both for Group 3 please.

Can I then join Group 8 with Men in kilts (bonus points for the McLaurin tartan!:cute:) please?

I'd like to join the APC group with the theme of tea, please.
(P1 ~ any Jack, P2 ~ any Queen, P4 ~ any King, P5 ~ any Ace)

Amapola, I'd love you to join the APC group...but, just a heads up, I do not have any postage stamps (I went through them all last night) of UK natural parks/sights. Lots from Australia but none from the UK.

Yes it is the blue and white Saltire I want. Thanks for checking. Having lived in Scotland for 5 years (my daughter for nearly 20) I had forgotten the other flag. My son in law would shoot me if he knew that.

Donnacr; I´m happy to see anything related to travelling somehow in my cards, so tickets would be just cool :)!

And could I ask for a change in the suits and numbers of the players 4 and 5 in my theme, since they have not signed up yet...? If possible, I´d like to turn them other way around so that P4 would make 8 of diamonds and P5 7 of diamonds, please. And sorry for the extra work...

Last edited:
May I please join the APC group?

Theme: postage stamp from UK or Ireland and a Scottish, Irish, Welsh, or English proverb

Suits and numbers: p1-Queen of spades, p2-Queen of clubs, p3-10 of hearts, p4-2 of hearts.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Sorry for being MIA for the last couple of days but the pace was fast and furious over in sniisk's Challenge Hunt. I completed the most Challenges but still didn't manage the full 100 points - one of these days. . .

angelmuz - you are now listed
LucyMc - when I googled McLaurin tartan there seems to be 2 versions - black and green with thin yellow and red stripes and that colour combination but with blue added. Which of these combinations do you want people to make for their bonus points? :)
mrubyjean - welcome to Group 5
Beckster - for some reason I can't read the suits you want - I just see a square. Can you use letters rather than symbols please? Thanks
Pikkis - no problem with the number change. Is it all right if I expand your theme eg 'modes of travel, tickets, etc?
CastleQueen5 - welcome to Group 5. You have the same theme as mrubyjean and are now person 4. Welcome to Group 2 - love that theme.
smallgirl - welcome to Group 5 and it is FULL! I had fun googling for your proverbs - LOTS of options!
Paradoxsketchbook - great themes and welcome to Groups 4 and 7

Please add me...I will take group 7 with Scottish archaeological sites - from the Orkney or Shetland Islands if possible. I couldn't pass up the challenges posted by the people already posting

Oh...it looks like plumhill2001 beat me to the last spot in Group 7. Any of you Group 7-ers - I am willing to make individual trades.

welcome to plumhill2001 - I love your theme and you have beaten jo.on.the.go to the last spot in Group 7. It is now FULL!

welcome to Group 8 dithespy - so many things spring to mind with your theme.

jo.on.the.go - I can't interest you in joining Group 3 with coloured pencils?

Okay...put me down for Group 3, same theme. I guess that means I can't wet my Derwent WC pencils to make them into a WC painting, right?

Back
Top Bottom