THE ART OF THE DANCE, Open Media ATC Swap~Due Sept 8

Got a nice set in from Suzi - great variety of dancers and media used!

LET'S HAVE SOME MORE PLAYERS - Still lots of time.

Thinking about my third card....what about a truly old-fashioned dance, like the Minuet, or the Quadrille? I don't even know what the difference was, but I think they both go back to the eighteenth century, and I have some interesting images I could use.

Here is my last card for the set, I went with an eighteenth century couple dancing the Minuet.

TWO MORE DAYS till Signup Date! There is still time, but not much. Would love to have you if you would like to join.

Collette, your cards have arrived! Lots of wonderful variety, and I do appreciate the extra! We may be able to swap out early, will keep you all posted.

Always such a relief when things get where they are supposed to go! That is great if you get to swap out a bit early=)

Good news! I was able to swap out last night and I believe all returns should be in the mail by Tuesday. Hope you love your returns and thanks to all for participating!

My cards arrived today. Lovely cards from ann_stebbing, ferretgirl and londonont1. Thank you for hosting a fun swap CiCiCreates!

Diane, that apparently took four or five days to get to France from Arizona! You just never know!

Got my cards from CiCiCreates, Karens, and dithespy--thanks for hosting!

Yes, that will be interesting! I was actually wondering if you got yours too - so strange!

Hey, I have actually heard from every single player! Thanks so much, I appreciate it, and hope to see you in my future swaps!

Back
Top Bottom