ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-15-2017, 03:12 PM
Comic Book Hero

zandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 222/100%
Those are gorgeous, Paradox Sketchbook!
Old 05-16-2017, 08:55 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 644/100%
Awesome pages
Old 05-17-2017, 12:32 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 42/100%
Thank you guys!!!
Old 05-17-2017, 04:45 AM
Heavily caffinated for the safety of others

My Mood:
Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1402/100%
cards received from Rosa, HatchetPie and Bubblecup
Old 05-17-2017, 04:48 AM

My Mood:
Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!Kynara should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Originally Posted by ParadoxSketchbook View Post
Got them uploaded here today... I hope you guys like what I made for you...
Misc Art Foodie PAT - Chunkies

I tried to make the girls with cake a unique one as you don't see much art of Cake Girls and I didn't like the idea of a girls just holding cake as I could not come up with a dynamic enough pose for it. I suppose I could have had her holding a cake in this pose but didn't want to hide the 30 minutes I spent getting the hand drawn correctly.
fabulous! Not quite sure I could have managed a hand that good in 30 days much less 30 minutes lol!
Old 05-20-2017, 11:24 PM

My Mood:
all the cards are here.

I should be able to get most of them mailed out by Monday

will keep you updated.
Old 05-25-2017, 08:47 PM

My Mood:
ok, I wasn't able to get them mailed out before I left town and I won't be able to get to the post office for a few more days. I did bring them with me and they are packed up and ready, just need to take the up to the P.O.

will update when they're mailed. I apologize for the delay.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:06 AM

My Mood:
goodness, I've still not been able to get to the post office. I am so terribly sorry!

I can't just put them in the mailbox here, since my grandmother isn't living here anymore we've had the mail stopped so a mailman doesn't even come by.

I'll keep you updated, and again, I'm so so sorry for the delay!
Old 06-01-2017, 07:50 AM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 644/100%
No worries
Old 06-01-2017, 08:29 AM
aka CandysCorner

My Mood:
Monroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
no prob,, thank you for updates
Old 06-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Content to Create!

My Mood:
theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1239/100%
no problem. im in the same boat, relying on the hubby who usually only makes it to the post office once a week.
Old 06-14-2017, 07:38 PM

My Mood:
ok my lovelies, the good news is I'm finally back home as of Sunday and was finally able to get the majority of the envelopes up to the post office yesterday. There are still a few that I have to get up there myself because of the postage that needs put on it (bubble envies), but those will hopefully get up there tomorrow.

With these being SO late I do qualify for neutral iTraders from you all. This is completely optional and is up to you and I will not take offense because I truly deserve it.

I took the cards with me when I left town so that I could mail them there and had NO idea that I wouldn't be able to get to the post office. (I thought I'd have a car available)

I thank you all for the tremendous amount of patience it took to wait.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:21 PM
Content to Create!

My Mood:
theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1239/100%
no worries at all.
Old 06-18-2017, 06:02 PM

My Mood:
Please remember this is a PAT so you will leave iTraders for each person in your group!

Old 06-21-2017, 04:24 AM
Comic Book Hero

zandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 222/100%
Wait a minute - am I the first??

My returns are here! Thanks to Group 2: Hatchetpie and Kynara - love the cute food! And thank you to Buttercup, TF Balding, Rosa and Monroe28 for the lovely recipes cards. More thanks (thanks again?) to Kynara for hosting this yummy swap!
Old 06-21-2017, 12:13 PM
I make stuff with my hands.

IamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 246/100%
No, I received my returns a few days ago. I just normally don't announce it in the thread. Lol