ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old Today, 04:37 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 498/100%
Originally Posted by Fandanie View Post
Mailed my board to Ruthe

Thinks Fandanie. I put the (m) by your name
Old Today, 04:39 PM

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Just a little FYI....At Shutterfly.com: "Say hello to summer with a free 8x8 photo book + 40% off everything else. Use code YIPPEE by Tuesday, 6/27."

I'm making a photo book of some of my favorite art that I traded away over the last year. I did this once before when they had a free offer. Came out real nice. Little bit of a learning curve to navigate and create a book from scratch. I'm a lot faster this time around since I've made a book or two in the past. I'm using their iPad app this time around. You still pay for the shipping I believe, but still a nice deal.
Old Today, 05:34 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 176/100%
CiCi, your canvas is so sweet. I wonder if the kitty is glad she has the hammock to herself as she watches the sunset or if she's waiting for her owner to return and join her?

Nightowl, I'm chuckling as you listed how you could basically give up something else so that you could participate in this great little monthly canvas swap. I always have those same scenarios going on in my head. I would much rather have a piece of art over a burger, fries and pop or a movie with popcorn too! Art makes you feel good and that other stuff only feels good while you're eating them lol!

You guys all ROCK! I really felt your love and support with each of your comments about my leaving the group. I really don't want to go! I like Debs idea though of maybe just giving the heads up to newbies that they may be spending up to $10 for mail outs internationally? At least it gives them the information to do what they want with. Meanwhile, I hope that Sunswirlgirl, found a cheaper mailing rate for my canvas. What are the rules concerning a canvas that is being sent as a postcard in the US? I know that here in Canada a "naked" canvas gets the postcard mailing rate.

I hope you're all having a great weekend!
Old Today, 05:41 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 473/100%
Cute scenario, Vikinglady. That would be up to OldsLady. I told her the cat could be her cat "Buddy" if she wanted. I think she did. Maybe she would also like to think of herself as returning to a spot on that hammock beside Buddy!
Old Today, 05:50 PM
going, going, always going: Rapa Nui (Easter Island) next

My Mood:
jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1294/100%
I received my canvas from Deb today. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I so wanted the doggy you posted for the monthly contest and when I opened the 5 x 7 of the same picture, I couldn't have been more happy. Please share with everybody.
Old Today, 05:57 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by vikinglady View Post
Nightowl, I'm chuckling as you listed how you could basically give up something else so that you could participate in this great little monthly canvas swap. I always have those same scenarios going on in my head. I would much rather have a piece of art over a burger, fries and pop or a movie with popcorn too! Art makes you feel good and that other stuff only feels good while you're eating them lol!

Just comparing value that's all.

And yes, I can add a postal cost heads up to the first post starting next month.
Old Today, 06:11 PM

My Mood:
In case anyone missed it who might be interested, I'm also hosting a Watercolor en Plain Air HD/HP ATC swap. And, in order to buy participation...er, um, I mean generate enthusiasm (lol) I'm also going to pick a participant at random at the conclusion of the swap and send that person a cool little prize.
Old Today, 06:40 PM
going, going, always going: Rapa Nui (Easter Island) next

My Mood:
jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1294/100%
I'm just waiting for it to cool enough so I can en plein air. Too hot for me to be sitting out right now and I'm not even suffering the way most of the country is.