ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 08:47 AM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 332/100%
Great work everyone! I'm just checking in at the beginning of the month. I'm sleepless in Fresno (average of 4 hours per night) and happy as a clam. The workshops are intense, the heat is intense, the air conditioning is intense, the food is intensely beyond horrible, and the lectures and performances are intense. Everything's intense and fabulous (except the food, but if you stick with pasta, baked potatoes, salad bar, sliced melon, and hard boiled eggs, you're really safe).

I'll try to rejoin this month (I need to make sure there's actually time when I return home). If not, definitely next month. I miss you all.

See you all when I can.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:16 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 188/100%
Originally Posted by Sunswirlgirl View Post
vikinglady! I absolutely adore the bear you made for me!! So wonderful and unique! Can't wait to hang it up. I also love the thoughtful note you included.
So sorry for not being in touch; I'm dealing with some horrid health issues. Getting your canvas was a bright spot for me so thank you so so much!
Sunswirlgirl, I do hope you are feeling better soon. You've just had the flu recently didn't you? I hope you're not getting complications from that bug. I am happy that the bear I made you lifted your spirits. Take care of yourself.

Trina! Hello there stranger! I am so glad you popped in and gave us a bit of a glimpse of what a big INTENSE art retreat looks like. I look forward in getting more details about these shops you are attending and of all the new things you are discovering in these classes. My why couldn't they get the food right lol! Oh well. The food is obviously not a big priority and I get that. it's about the art. When I get together with my artist friends it's not about the food either. We're content with French bread, cheese and grapes for supper. Oh, and wine. Can't forget the wine.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
Here's the painting I sent Seascape this month. Better late than never to post it :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8172.jpg (34.6 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by KPinAK; 07-01-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:50 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
Beautiful composition. I really like your loose and freestyle KPinAK!
Old 07-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1632/100%
Wow! Beautiful KPinAK:-)
Old 07-02-2017, 04:36 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 514/100%
That is one fabulously beautiful canvas you did there KP! I really love it! So loose and colorful!
Old 07-02-2017, 10:33 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
Thank you!
Old 07-05-2017, 11:47 PM
Don't wish for it, work for it!

My Mood:
Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 191/100%
Thanks, vikinglady! No flu; other issues but I'm doing my best to feel better soon!
Can't wait for you to get the canvas I made for you. Looking forward to hearing what you think about it!
Very pretty, KPinAK!
Old 07-06-2017, 11:10 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Sunswirlgirl View Post
Thanks, vikinglady! No flu; other issues but I'm doing my best to feel better soon!
Can't wait for you to get the canvas I made for you. Looking forward to hearing what you think about it!
Very pretty, KPinAK!
Hello Sunswirlgirl! I am dying to see what you sent me. Meanwhile, our trip to the cabin got postponed until next week. My husband's work got in the way of our plans. I just know your canvas is probably waiting in my mail box. Can't wait to see it! I will make it a priority to go to the Internet cafe to let you know as soon as it arrives.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:20 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Sunswirlgirl , we have a situation in the north that is going to double my travel time to my cabin. My husband and I have the map out and it looks like we are going to have another 500 miles and one day's extra travel to get through these fires. This current state of affairs has more than likely disrupted postal service up north as well. So hang in there! I think your canvas is going to have a few adventures before it reaches me.

At this link you'll find what we're dealing with in our province as well as countless others that have had to evacuate the area. I'm sure there are also many animals running and very scared right now.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...trol-1.4196041
Old 07-08-2017, 06:47 PM

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Oh how horrible!
Old 07-13-2017, 12:44 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Just want to let you all know that I've arrived up north safely! Sunswirlgirl's canvas also made it up here safely and is now hanging up at my cabin. Here's a pic. Hope you all have a great day and some time for art.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (44.0 KB, 9 views)
Old 07-13-2017, 02:58 PM

My Mood:
Oh my goodness. From what I can make out from the photo it looks super cute! Glad you finally made it all safe and sound!
Closed Thread