ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-12-2017, 09:10 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 691/100%
Allegrae your caviar set has arrived!! Thanks so much
Old 07-12-2017, 10:17 PM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1462/100%
Originally Posted by Rosa View Post
Allegrae your caviar set has arrived!! Thanks so much
Thanks for the update!
Old 07-12-2017, 10:44 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Marie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 206/100%
Can't wait to see this months celebrations!
Old 07-21-2017, 12:12 AM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Oh my gosh! Almost all the cards are here & I will try to swap these out to mail by Saturday... Life is a little too busy right now ~ these dates are creeping up so quickly!!!

Last edited by Rosa; 07-21-2017 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:56 AM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Okay ~ all accounted for! I'll be swapping these out for Saturday's mail
Old 07-21-2017, 11:59 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
sillylily41 your cards arrived today ~ could you sign on to thread so people can find you to give you rock points?
Old 08-13-2017, 06:06 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Holy Cow!! I owe all of you such an apology! Thanks to Suzi who wondered where her cards were ~ went searching through my "swap tote" and lo and behold ~ I never put your returns in the mail before I went away!! I am soooo sorry What an idiot I am... Again, I apologize and I will get your iTrader out and put these in the mail Monday morning. What a senior moment ~ apparently I cannot do two things at once and they got forgotten in my packing for the trip...

So sorry.
I am so sorry
Old 08-15-2017, 11:32 AM
Just plain CraZy...

My Mood:
crazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/hercrazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/hercrazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/hercrazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
I just wanna say... Haha! I was wondering too, but then I also thought maybe I got them already and just couldn't remember. No problems with a late mailing on this end.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:03 AM
Marie

My Mood:
Marie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant future
No worries!!! Glad you figured it out! * smiles and waves*
Old 08-17-2017, 06:21 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 43/100%
Got my cards! Left itrade and you rock for everyone but sillylily, I can't find her.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:21 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 244/100%
Received my cards today thanks everyone, I am off to leave feedback for all. Thanks for another great swap, Rosa
Old 08-18-2017, 08:52 AM
changing every day!

My Mood:
So glad they're arriving quick ~ I've never done that before & it feels awful! E-gads, my only excuse is I must be getting old, these senior moments are cropping up more and more...
Old 08-18-2017, 10:26 AM
Marie

My Mood:
We must be growing old together , because I'll admit I had not noticed the delay either. And hooray! My returns are here as well! Thank you Rosa for the mosquito day card! I love it! Also many thanks to Josie, marge, and chronicreader! I'm off to leave rep now. :-)
Old 08-26-2017, 04:28 PM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1462/100%
Wonderful returns received from crazysdaisylou, Suzi and Marie! Thanks for a great swap, Rosa! Off to leave iTrader/rep...