ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-05-2017, 12:11 PM
The Dude abides

pancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 273/100%
Thanks for hosting this fun swap Sarat! And love the returns from Redplantlady, Dithespy, and Cindylou.
it doesn't exist.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:12 PM
Prophetic Expressionist

Gypsiejanie has a spectacular aura about him/herGypsiejanie has a spectacular aura about him/herGypsiejanie has a spectacular aura about him/herGypsiejanie has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
Originally Posted by BluSkyHare View Post
Beautiful cards Gypsiejanie. Love the water card!
Thank you! Sorry for the late response. Family issues have taken me offline for a while and I'm just catching up. I received on of your abstracts which I LOVE!
Old 08-08-2017, 04:40 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 245/100%
Just to say I have received my cards and done points. Thanks for this interesting swap.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 755/100%
Am thinking of hosting a "Inspired by Pointillism"
swap as well as "Cave art". Would anyone be interested in either or both of these?
Old 08-10-2017, 11:19 PM
The Dude abides

pancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpancake machine is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 273/100%
possibly cave art, but I can be rather inconsistent when it comes to swaps. I see some really neat swaps, but either don't have the time or I don't have a enough ideas to generate 3-4 cards. But yes to cave art - that could be fun.

I had been thinking of offering an Assyrian art swap, but of course that is a whole different kettle of fish.
it doesn't exist.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:20 AM
Newb

RickP is a friendly and kind soulRickP is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 4/100%
Both swaps sound fun

Good thing the cards are small for the pointillism work, I can see it taking forever Cave art would be really neat as well, a chance to learn.
Sorry about the late response, got my cards and loved them! Thanks to bluesky for the really interesting gold textural piece with the glittery aqua details, really unique! What media did you use? The bold color field work from sillylily41 woke up my eyes when I saw it, thanks! Dithespy, what an exploration you have going on in the piece I received! Lots to look at there, thanks! Sarat, another great swap, hopefully during the colder months I will have more time to participate in the forums.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:53 AM
I create therefore I know I am

My Mood:
Bluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Rick p... I used acrylic paint....the gold is called champagne gold (has soft shimmer) the aqua is a matte turquoise acrylic. I painted over a piece of open work Christmas trim and I think some of the glitter adhered when I lifted it off. I think I also used a metallic Renaissance brown acrylic.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:20 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 755/100%
I have just posted a new swap: Inspired Cave art"
Hope some (or all) of you will join in.