ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-05-2017, 12:42 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1257/100%
Originally Posted by ChronicReader View Post
Anyone interested in a Halloween starter? I got new supplies over the weekend...
Ooh, I do love a Hallowe'en card, if you don't mind sending overseas again! But if you'd rather not, I'm good with that, too...
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." - Tallulah Bankhead
Old 09-05-2017, 01:41 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 43/100%
International is fine, Kate.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!

My Mood:
xstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2030/100%
Originally Posted by Seascape131 View Post
I would like tocome back to CRRR, thanks Mary Ann

Update sent! Everybody got it.

I almost missed this! Everyone, just a suggestion, if you want to make sure I see any requests please send me a pm. If I don't have much time I at least try and look at them.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:10 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 280/100%
I had fun over the weekend with my fist sets!
Homers going out to CastleQueen5, ChronicReader, Allegrae and maryfreeman0622
Sets going out to Silky1150 and tellurien
Old 09-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2348/100%
Got a very cool ATC that was worked on by Nancy, LauraM & myself. Will see if I can post it a little later. Also got a set to work on. Thanks LauraM!!
Old 09-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Keeping the US Postal service in business

My Mood:
maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!maryfreeman0622 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 802/100%
I need to go to homers only for a bit. I'll be sending out mail tomorrow for cards that I currently have.
Old 09-09-2017, 02:26 PM
http://stores.ebay.com/creativeconnection2craft

cinlan is a name known to allcinlan is a name known to allcinlan is a name known to allcinlan is a name known to allcinlan is a name known to allcinlan is a name known to allcinlan is a name known to allcinlan is a name known to allcinlan is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 239/100%
I received a homer a starter sets from CastleQueen.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!

My Mood:
xstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2030/100%
Update sent! everyone received it!!
Old 09-10-2017, 07:52 AM
Make Some Art and Feel Better!

Silky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 303/100%
2nds out to mrubyjean. Starter received from xstitcher. Thanks!
Old 09-10-2017, 07:39 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 3997/100%
Thanks, Silky!
Old 09-11-2017, 03:45 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 516/100%
Rec'd crrr from xstitcher and CindyLou today...gotta start creating!
Old 09-13-2017, 09:38 AM

Silky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to all
Homer and starter to Spinnbabel and 3rd and starter to Allegrae.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:36 AM

OK...homer, starter and buddy card out Friday to ChronicReader. I keep running out of stamps!!!
Old 09-13-2017, 12:18 PM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1462/100%
Envelopes received from xstitcher, CQ5 and BluSkyHare. Thanks, ladies! Will have some cards to post shortly.
Old 09-14-2017, 06:47 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
LucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobahLucyMc is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 416/100%
Originally Posted by ChronicReader View Post
Anyone interested in a Halloween starter? I got new supplies over the weekend...

I would love to be included in any Halloween cards! Love Halloween!
Old 09-16-2017, 10:34 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1760/100%
I am not interested in Halloween, Don't I just sound cranky saying that? Sorry. I would like to get a turkey set though.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:12 AM

Envies to Jennifer and Allegrae.
Old 09-17-2017, 02:31 PM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 234/100%
Received 3rd players and starters from Allegrae! Finished the 3rd players but digicamera batt has finally given up the ghost. New batt ordered. Will photo, post and send these strange babies home soon!
Old Yesterday, 11:46 AM

6 people are getting starters! Surprise!
Old Today, 12:04 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 3997/100%
Finished two sets ~ Knit happens w/Allegrae and silky1150; Moon w/CastleQueen and clar42ie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RR Knit.jpg (37.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg RR moon.jpg (38.5 KB, 5 views)