ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-25-2009, 11:36 AM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
chaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 210/100%
POSTCARDS: 4x6 Halloween Swap ~ due Sept 15

Due: September 15, 2009
Signup: Till Full
Withdrawal: September 1, 2009
Trade: 3/3
Participants: 12 + me = 13

THEME: Bring out your cats, bats and pointy hats! Any Halloween themed images you care to portray.
Whimsical or Spooky.

POSTCARDS: Make your cards 4" x 6" or 6" x 4" in size and from cardstock weight or similar
(printer paper is too thin -and- mat board is too heavy).

MEDIA: Draw ~ Paint ~ Collage ~ Stitch ~ or ~ Mix It Up!
Any media, just be creative and make something you are proud of (more than just a sticker on a card).
Please, not too bulky, heavy, or sticky (eeww!).

BE SURE TO: include your username on the back of your postcard
(and any other info you wish to add - location, email, etc...)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
PM me for my address when you are ready to mail.

US players: Please include a mailing label and loose postage equal to your mailing cost.
I will supply the return envelope.

International players: Please include a mailing label. I will supply the return envelope.
* I will cover postage on the first 4 non-US sign-ups. All other non-US players please include $1US.
Allow at least 2 weeks mailing time (or earlier if it usually takes longer for your mail to reach the US).

RETURNS: Will be sent out promptly. You will receive your returns before Halloween!

Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!
==================================================
1. chaosatlanta ... Georgia, US ... Received! +Returns Received
2. PrincessScary ... London ... Received! +Returns Received
3. aprilrain ... Colorado, US ... Received! +Returns Received
4. Margot ... UK ... Received! +Returns Received
5. fancydelray ... New Jersey, US ... Received! +Returns Received
6. Just Ducky ... Michigan, US ... Received! +Returns Received
7. Yuri* ... Colorado, US ... ??? none received/no reply
8. icequeen07 ... California, US ... Received! +Returns Received
9. BusyB ... Oregon, US ... Received! +Returns Received
10. Lucinda Stumped ... Florida, US ... Received! +Returns Received
11. monarch ... North Dakota, US ... Received!
12. Rogue Gal ... Oregon, US ... Received! +Returns Received

RhondaCat64 ... Virginia, US ... withdrew
mooiniek ... Holland ... withdrew
==================================================
Below are a few of the Halloween postcards I made for past swaps

Last edited by chaosatlanta; 10-16-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:10 PM

My Mood:
PrincessScary is on the road to famePrincessScary is on the road to famePrincessScary is on the road to famePrincessScary is on the road to famePrincessScary is on the road to famePrincessScary is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 74/100%
havent done any postcards yet - please sign me up!
Old 07-25-2009, 02:15 PM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
chaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them all
Thanks for signing up!
Old 07-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
aprilrain is a delightful artist to behold!aprilrain is a delightful artist to behold!aprilrain is a delightful artist to behold!aprilrain is a delightful artist to behold!aprilrain is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 32/93%
I'm lurking lol and seriously think about signing up for this.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:10 PM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
Lurk away ... there's plenty of time to sign up. No rush.

Postcards make great Halloween decorations! I've been collecting Halloween postcards from swaps for the past few years. Every year I hang a ribbon across my wall and hang all of the Halloween postcards up with tiny little clothespins. Since this swap will be wrapping up in mid-September, you will be able to use your postcards as decorations for the whole month of October.

Old 07-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
aprilrain is a delightful artist to behold!aprilrain is a delightful artist to behold!aprilrain is a delightful artist to behold!aprilrain is a delightful artist to behold!aprilrain is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 32/93%
Okay done lurking so sign me up please lol. I love your idea for displaying them !
Old 07-26-2009, 12:36 PM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
Gotcha! Thanks for signing up.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:47 AM
Margot

iTrader Rating: /%
could i please sign up for this swap. thanks im from the uk margot x
Old 07-28-2009, 08:24 AM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
Thank you for signing up, Margot!
Old 07-28-2009, 08:41 AM
fancydelray

I'd like to play!

Last edited by fancydelray; 08-05-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:29 AM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
Welcome aboard, fancydelray. Thanks for signing up.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:10 AM
mooiniek

Please sign me up. I never swap postcards
Monique from holland
Old 08-03-2009, 06:40 AM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
Welcome, Monique. Thank you for signing up. I enjoy trading postcards. It is nice to have some art that is a bit larger than a trading card.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Lucinda Stumped

Lurking at the monent........ I'm going to see if I can get caught up on my swap..
Old 08-05-2009, 10:21 AM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
No rush. Still plenty of time ... 7 spots open!
Old 08-05-2009, 02:32 PM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
I just uploaded my first
postcard to my gallery:

Old 08-05-2009, 07:25 PM
fancydelray

Cards on their way!
Old 08-05-2009, 07:31 PM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
Thanks. I will let you know as soon as they arrive.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Duck Pond is OPEN

My Mood:
Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 2247/100%
Hi Cheryl... would love to join in the Halloween thingy....
I do love the orange and black holiday....
Old 08-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Yuri*

Please sign me up =*).... I love Halloween... awesomeness!

Tags
halloween, postcard, postcards, swap