ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 11-09-2009, 09:24 AM
../X\( @ _ @ )/X\.. The spyder is in the house!

My Mood:
Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 481/100%
Wings and Crowns--Christmas theme - Due Jan. 18th

Wings and Crowns--Christmas theme
Swap Due Date: Jan 18th
Signup/Withdraw Date: Jan 8th
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited

This swap is a Christmas theme swap all about wings and crowns.....think Frosty with wings, or Mrs Claus with a pretty jeweled crown! Maybe you like Rudolph with fairy wings! Or, a Christmas tree with butterfly wings! How about Bumble with a crown of leaves!

Can be secular or religious theme. PM me if you would rather not recieve returns of either religous or secular, and I will do my best to accomodate!

Please send cards of a quality you would be happy to receive!

Cards should be:
*3 1/2 X 2 1/2 inches of a sturdy material. If you hold the card by one corner, and it flops over...then it is not sturdy!
*firmly glued or pieces attached well! No one would be happy to get a return that is falling apart.
*On theme!
*able to fit in plastic sleeve--please no embellishments that would be thick or bulky!

All mediums are welcome! Collage, mixed media, hand-drawn/hand-painted...whatever you like!

Please include:
*Address label
*44 cents postage for 3 cards, or 61 cents postage for 6 cards.
I will pay for International postage!

I will supply envelopes!
Please add your username and the swap on the back of your envelope to help make the swapping out easier! I want to be sure not to send back any of your cards to you accidently.

Life changes...things happen....obligations arise...
totally understandable!
Just PLEASE communicate if you need to drop the swap--no biggie! I just don't want to be waiting around for cards that aren't going to arrive! I understand that this swap will be happening during a busy time of the year....and things come up! Just let me know!

1. Tattiekite---arrived
2. The Mad Catter---arrived
3. Ms Bunni---arrived
4. Elena---arrived
5. TotolyOzSome---arrived
6. nancyjb--arrived
7. KathleenSweitzer
8. Goatgoddess--arrived
9. Peth---arrived
10. Mandy-withdrawn
11. DustyPenny---arrived
12. ceejay--arrived
13. neca84---arrived
14. Pikkis---arrived
15. Margot--arrived
16. keysandcastles---arrived
17. gr8ist--arrived
18. smished--on the way
19. PrettypoetStacy---arrived

Last edited by Tamrantula; 01-23-2010 at 07:05 AM.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:59 AM
tattiekite

iTrader Rating: /%
would love to join if
i) you are accepting UK participants (v. happy to send postage either $ or US stamps) ii) any media is acceptable?
Also please excuse my ignorance but who/what is Bumble?
Old 11-09-2009, 10:02 AM

My Mood:
Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!Tamrantula is beyond words!
Sorry--after I submitted I thought of both those things that I had not added...will go do it now!
I will pay for internationals! And, ANY media!

Also...bumble is the big abominable snowman from Rudolph! I just LOVE Bumble! LOL

You are participant numero uno! Welcome!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:04 AM
tattiekite

Huzzah and thanks - I am no longer so ignorant!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:08 AM

My Mood:
I didn't know his name for many years...till I was given a stuffed Bumble. It is awesome!
Old 11-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Probationary User

The Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 258/99%
Oh, I love the Bumble too! I have to join! Of course, that is if you'll have me! I have 3 ideas already!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:29 PM

My Mood:
Of course you are in! Gotta have all my fellow Bumble lovers in my swap!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:53 PM
It's a BOY!!!

My Mood:
Ms Bunni is a glorious beacon of light!Ms Bunni is a glorious beacon of light!Ms Bunni is a glorious beacon of light!Ms Bunni is a glorious beacon of light!Ms Bunni is a glorious beacon of light!Ms Bunni is a glorious beacon of light!Ms Bunni is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 126/100%
Oooohhh! I want to play too!
Old 11-09-2009, 06:00 PM

My Mood:
Welcome to my swap, Ms Bunni!
Old 11-09-2009, 08:19 PM
ATC and DOG Lover

My Mood:
Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3471/100%
Great idea, can I join?
Old 11-09-2009, 09:33 PM

My Mood:
Of course, Elena! Welcome!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:54 PM
the artist formerly know as TotolyOzSome

My Mood:
artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)artrageous is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 410/100%
i can do crowns and wings and its a long enough time for me to complete, so sign me up please.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:08 PM
No one knows fancy like Nancy!

My Mood:
nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 200/100%
I love Christmas, I love winged things, and I love crowns, I'm in! Please!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:41 PM

My Mood:
Whoo Hoo! Welcome nancyjb and TotolyOzSome!

We are in for a party! LOL

We have a great start! Looking forward to some great art!
Old 11-10-2009, 12:44 AM
KathleenSweitzer

I'd love to join please. You have set two of my favorite things together. Wings and Crowns, how can I refuse?
Old 11-10-2009, 01:37 AM

My Mood:
No refusing allowed! LOL

Welcome Kathleen! Should be a great swap.

We are already getting a great group of artists here! Whoo Hoo!
Old 11-11-2009, 06:21 PM

My Mood:
Fantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 168/100%
Oh Tamrantula, this sounds like a fun one..but i'm going to hold off until i complete what is due over the next few weeks. I'll keep my eye on the thread though!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:14 AM

My Mood:
I understand...but hope to see you back! The more the merrier!
Old 11-12-2009, 04:02 PM
ATC and DOG Lover

My Mood:
Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3471/100%
Here is my fist one, fun
Old 11-12-2009, 04:37 PM

My Mood:
Fantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 168/100%
Elena, that is adorable!