ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 11-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!

My Mood:
xstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2025/100%
Hearts and Flowers....due Feb. 4th, 2010

Due Date: February 4, 2010
# Cards: 3 for 3
# Participants: unlimited

HEARTS and FLOWERS

CARDS WERE MAILED 2-10

The title sort of says it all. Cards must have at least one heart and one flower. It can be flowers arranged in the shape of a heart, flowers in a heart, heart shaped petals, separate hearts and flowers, you get the idea, just use your imagination and creativity. As long as there is one of each everyone who joins in should be happy with their returns.

Cards can be whatever medium you like to work with. (As my grandson would say “do your B-E-S-T best”. I know everyone will! No one wants to display their worst work. We all want to be proud of what we share with others.) I will try my best to send back a variety to everyone.

Pesky Housekeeping Details:

1. Clearly write the NAME OF THE SWAP and your USER NAME on the back of your cards (so you can get fun rep points). * giving your real name and location are optional but fun as well.

2. USA folks enclose a self-addressed envelope and postage. (Last swap the postage ranged from .44 to .88... Just keep in mind what you send to me is what I use.)

INTERNATIONAL enclose an address label or self-addressed envelope. A dollar bill or .98 US stamp is appreciated, but if you don’t have it I’ll pay return postage.

3. An extra card for the host (me) is always fun to find in the envelope and greatly appreciated, but not required. (I love collecting ATCs.)

* I appreciate all the artists wanting to share your materials, but my talents are limited to cross stitching so what I receive is shared with others. I don’t mind passing it on I just want you all to know I do.

4. Embellishments are fine as long as they are not bulky and won‘t cause problems with the postal machines.

5. Plastic sleeves are nice as they keep the cards clean, tidy and dry if anything should happen to the outside envelope. Please secure the cards somehow so they are not sliding around in the envelope causing havoc with the letter handling machines.

6. I will give iTrader feedback when I receive your cards. Please feel free to leave rep comments and iTrader when you receive your returns.

No promises but my plan and hope is to get the returns mailed out in time for Valentines Day, at least to the US players.

Ok now who wants to spread some hearts and flowers around?

1. withdrew
2. withdrew
3. NancyL received arrived
4. tattiekite received arrived
5. Evalila received arrived
6. Norabear received arrived
7. Dianne received arrived
8. Ibus received arrived
9. arlie707 received arrived
10. mrubyjean received arrived
11. IrishRose received arrived
12. Donnacr received arrived
13. Joss received arrived
14. Raven received arrived
15. withdrew
16. Dustypenny received arrived
17. Elena received arrived
18. Juany received arrived
19. withdrew
20. withdrew
21. LindyLu arrived arrived
22. Stelaluna received arrived
23. JenCreates received arrived
24. DewArt received arrived
25. moravanka93 received arrived
26. DebbaPeot received arrived
27. PrettyPoetStacy
28. SharonPMArtin received arrived
29. shammigirl received arrived
30. withdrew
31. vicky received
32. JoyFlower received arrived
33. GiGiRose received
34. sassy213 received arrived
35. melrauskolb
36. Sportas received
37. RainbowChick received arrived
38. craftyjewels received
39. momoruth received arrived
40. Jaysin777 receivedarrived
41. sharlene54 received arrived
42. nanette653 received arrived
43. tlsexton0913 received arrived
?. xstitcher

Last edited by xstitcher; 03-02-2010 at 07:16 PM. Reason: updating list
Old 11-27-2009, 10:52 PM
I Love ATCs!

Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2586/100%
I'll play! My favorite themes to collect!
Old 11-27-2009, 10:54 PM

My Mood:
xstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Welcome to my swap Robin!
Old 11-28-2009, 12:00 AM
plays with color and texture

My Mood:
NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1339/100%
I'm ready to sign up for something else. Please add me.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:25 AM
tattiekite

iTrader Rating: /%
yes please may I join - lovely theme.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:39 AM
Things can only get better.....

My Mood:
Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 2407/100%
IŽd love to join.

My APC Ad

www.shesdreaming.de
Old 11-28-2009, 08:06 AM
Heart of a Bear

Norabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them allNorabear is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 650/100%
Sign me up, lady!
Old 11-28-2009, 09:24 AM

My Mood:
Dianne is a glorious beacon of light!Dianne is a glorious beacon of light!Dianne is a glorious beacon of light!Dianne is a glorious beacon of light!Dianne is a glorious beacon of light!Dianne is a glorious beacon of light!Dianne is a glorious beacon of light!Dianne is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 220/100%
Me please, just my type of swap
Old 11-28-2009, 11:26 AM
Granny to four gorgeous children!

My Mood:
Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1171/100%
Me please!
Old 11-28-2009, 11:48 AM

My Mood:
Welcome libbydonnelly, NancyL, tattiekite, Evalila, Norabear, Dianne and Ibus!

Thank you all for joining!

Last edited by xstitcher; 11-28-2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: correcting spelling, my apologies to anyone who saw the typo!
Old 11-28-2009, 04:04 PM
Improving my health one ATC at a time!

arlie707 is an ATC god(ess)arlie707 is an ATC god(ess)arlie707 is an ATC god(ess)arlie707 is an ATC god(ess)arlie707 is an ATC god(ess)arlie707 is an ATC god(ess)arlie707 is an ATC god(ess)arlie707 is an ATC god(ess)arlie707 is an ATC god(ess)arlie707 is an ATC god(ess)arlie707 is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 1282/100%
I love flowers and hearts - please sign me up!
Old 11-28-2009, 04:11 PM

My Mood:
Welcome arlie707!
Old 11-29-2009, 01:10 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 3978/100%
Please sign me up, too ~ thanks!
Old 11-29-2009, 03:45 PM
Drawn to Art

My Mood:
IrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
I'd like to join this swap, please!
Old 11-29-2009, 05:52 PM

My Mood:
Welcome mrubyjean and IrishRose!
Old 11-29-2009, 11:29 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2229/100%
I have almost finished my extras for your tea party swap and was thinking that I would not have a stitching project to go on with - thank you for rescuing me from that dilemma. May I join please?
Old 11-29-2009, 11:54 PM

My Mood:
Welcome Donnacr!

Glad I could help out!
Old 11-30-2009, 06:25 AM

Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2348/100%
as feb 4th is my birthday, i wanna play too.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:22 AM
Raven

iTrader Rating: /%
My B-Day is the 5th of Feb,, so I gotta play too...
Old 11-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
Palmtree20 has a spectacular aura about him/herPalmtree20 has a spectacular aura about him/herPalmtree20 has a spectacular aura about him/herPalmtree20 has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 135/88%
Please sign me up!