ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 12-21-2009, 06:28 PM
Kiss me! I'm Irish!

My Mood:
RoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2113/100%
Talking INCHIES: Black and White - Due Feb.22nd

Due Date - February 22nd
Signup by - February 8th
Withdraw - Don't care, but please let me know
Number of Inchies - 9/9
Number of pariticipants - Unlimited (International Welcome)
Medium - Open (no digital/photography)

BLACK N' WHITE INCHIE SWAP

This inchie swap is for those of you, like myself, who 'LOVE' black and white. I hope you enjoy!

.....the making of the inchies.....

~All mediums arewelcome except for digital and photography.
~Originals only, no prints
~NO stickers
~ You inchies should be creative. I understand that it is a small area to work with but please challenge yourself to see what you can fit onto it. No simple simple pictures please.
~ NO EMBELLISHMENTS! KEEP ALL INCHIES FLAT!!!

...Postage....

~US players please send a SASE with 44 cents.
~International players please send an envelope with your address or at least an address label.

...Don't forget...

~ your user name on back of each and every inchie
~ your user name of each envelope
~return postage

Alright, I'm done. Who would like to play?
pinkies, I have received

1. RoOskie ~ Nebraska2. vholdwic ~ Michigan - received3. Elena ~ New Jersey - received
4. anne ~ England - received
5. aznfg ~ Arizona - received
6. Robin ~ Alabama - received
7. Withdrew
8. DustyPenny ~ Indiana - received
9. Elf ~ Florida/Germany - received
10. craftyjewels ~ Australia - received
11. Donnacr ~ China - received
12. ferretmama55 ~ Pennsylvania
13. LadyWatersnake ~ Virginia...for now! - received
14. Withdrew
15. thumbzink ~ New York - arrived16. nadiabekker ~ the Netherlands - received

Last edited by RoOskie; 02-23-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:44 PM
talking to myself

My Mood:
Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 397/100%
...lurk...
Old 12-21-2009, 07:47 PM

My Mood:
vholdwic is a valued membervholdwic is a valued membervholdwic is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 40/100%
Can I Play?

I'd like to play if I may?

xoxo

vholdwic
Old 12-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Kiss me! I'm Irish!

My Mood:
RoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRoOskie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
come back Penlowe...

Welcome vholdwic!
Old 12-21-2009, 09:03 PM
ATC and DOG Lover

My Mood:
Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3471/100%
I would like to join.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:09 PM
Kiss me! I'm Irish!

My Mood:
Yeah, welcome Elena!
Old 12-21-2009, 11:41 PM

anne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 543/100%
Can I join please?
Old 12-22-2009, 12:10 AM
Kiss me! I'm Irish!

My Mood:
Yes you may anne! Welcome!
Old 12-22-2009, 12:36 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 267/100%
I'm in.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:12 AM
I Love ATCs!

Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2600/100%
Got room for 1 more? I 'd love to play!
Old 12-22-2009, 10:16 AM
Kiss me! I'm Irish!

My Mood:
welcome aznfg and robin!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 06:07 PM
Creating For Enjoyment

My Mood:
Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 137/100%
I like to play.........
Old 12-22-2009, 08:09 PM
Kiss me! I'm Irish!

My Mood:
absolutely peth!
Old 12-22-2009, 09:22 PM
Dustypenny

iTrader Rating: /%
I would like to join please!
Old 12-23-2009, 11:49 AM

My Mood:
Elf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 225/100%
I just got the main part of my sci-fi cards done (they were tough), so I can definitely do some more inchies!
Old 12-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Kiss me! I'm Irish!

My Mood:
Welcome Dustypenny and Elf. Glad to have ya!
Old 12-24-2009, 05:35 AM
craftyjewels

me please
Old 12-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Kiss me! I'm Irish!

My Mood:
You're signed up craftyjewels!!!
Old 12-26-2009, 11:17 AM
Dustypenny

I posted my inchies in the gallery and they are in the mail today. I resisted the urge to add embellishments and kept them flat. Thanks!
Old 12-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Kiss me! I'm Irish!

My Mood:
Those are great Dustypenny! Beautiful inchies - I'll watch for them!!!