ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 07:08 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 774/100%
PIF: Recipe Card

This is a classic PIF, you post three recipes that you can make a card of and the next person chooses one, lists their three recipes. You make the recipe that they chose and get their address privately.

It has to be a 5" x 3" card and that's the only rule, one side, two sides, draw it, collage it, fold it, add anecdotes... It does not have to be an original but please do actually send a recipe that you have tried! If you are taking verbatim off a web site or a cookbook please give a tiny credit somewhere on the card, say with your user name ie: "grrrdjules, recipe from October 2003 Meat Mania mag". PLEASE have some fun and do more than just cut and paste! And post your card here before sending so we can drool!

Embellishments: As many people laminate their recipes so as to ensure a long life in their messy kitchens (!) please
do not add embellishments like charms, brads, staples, etc If you want to make chunkier cards that's cool, just ask your trading partner beforehand.

Don't get confused by the first few pages, this began as an ask-style swap...

Last edited by grrrdjules; 11-11-2010 at 09:11 PM. Reason: adding info
Old 02-22-2008, 08:13 PM

PaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 2144/100%
Me, me, me! I want to play. I will make you a family pasta card.

I'd like a

casserole recipe
breakfast recipe
a soup recipe
Old 02-22-2008, 11:57 PM
Bizzyare

iTrader Rating: /%
I will take the casserole recipe for PaperScraps

I would like a:

gingerbread cookie recipe
a hot dip appetizer recipe
Mexican dish recipe
Old 02-23-2008, 05:14 AM
illustrated lady and cat mom.

My Mood:
amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1569/100%
i can do a mexican dish! we eat a lot of mexican food.

I would like a . . .

coffee-cake or morning-bread with no nuts
a vegetarian casserole or one-pot dinner
a scone recipe
Old 02-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Ria

Recipe PIF

H! Amyfaeire, I can do you a scone recipe.

I would like

a) Flapjack recipe
b) Something to make out of potatoes
c) Meatless 'meat' loaf.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:13 AM
illustrated lady and cat mom.

My Mood:
amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!amyfaerie should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1569/100%
oh, ria! thank you! and it's coming from the UK--i'm tickled!
Old 02-23-2008, 10:38 PM

PaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 2144/100%
Ria - I can make you a potato recipe card.

I'd like -

a side dish recipe
a sandwich recipe
a recipe using ham
Old 02-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Tanya

Ok Paperscraps! I will do you a sandwich honey ....
Old 02-24-2008, 09:04 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Tanya, what are your 3 choices? Or do you want a blind recipe!
Old 02-24-2008, 09:29 AM
Tanya

Oopsie! I'm so out of practice........

* something mega chocolatey {I'm off it for lent so go heavy on the calories}
* a healthy muffin recipe
* something hot n' spicy {like me}
Old 02-24-2008, 10:41 AM
Just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round

My Mood:
OrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 410/100%
I can do a healthy muffin recipe!

I like:
*Desserts
*Veggie Dishes
*Pasta dishes

I also cook from scratch with whole foods (no pre-packaged mixes) due to allergies.

grrrdjules - did you get the pesto recipe?
Old 02-24-2008, 11:01 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
There you are! I was looking for you as TaylorJane and thought you weren't here yet! Off to leave feedback!
Old 02-24-2008, 12:30 PM
WOClovers

OrganicMama I've got your dessert recipe! ^_^

I'd like:
~Bread
~Pastry
~Something that you have a connection with, that has meaning for you, that you love!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:07 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
WOClovers, hmmm is that WOC lovers WO clovers...

I'll make you something that I love - let me know if you have any dietary restrictions etc.

I would like:

A cauliflower recipe (my son's fave veggie)
A chicken recipe
A ooey gooey chewy cookie/bar recipe
Old 02-26-2008, 04:35 PM

My Mood:
OrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobahOrganicMama is a grand poobah
Bummer. I have been waiting to receive one of these from the Old Site - but I have no idea who from. I think it was a veggie dish. Oh well - maybe I will still be surprised!
Old 02-26-2008, 04:35 PM

My Mood:
inkadinkado is a delightful artist to behold!inkadinkado is a delightful artist to behold!inkadinkado is a delightful artist to behold!inkadinkado is a delightful artist to behold!inkadinkado is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 85/100%
grrrdjules, i will make your ooey gooey chewy cookie/bar recipe . . .

I would like:

*An italian pasta or casserole recipe
*A stuffed tomato recipe
*A leek soup recipe
Old 02-26-2008, 05:56 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Originally Posted by OrganicMama View Post
Bummer. I have been waiting to receive one of these from the Old Site - but I have no idea who from. I think it was a veggie dish. Oh well - maybe I will still be surprised!
I'll see if I can track that down for you... unless someone pipes up in the meantime.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:25 PM
whinendine

inkadinkado; I will send you:

An italian pasta or casserole recipe

I would like a recipe for

stuffed cabbage
a good Tried N True recipe to make in a Nesco roaster
blueberry pie with a crumble topping.

Thanks
Old 02-26-2008, 06:30 PM
whinendine

Just out of curosity, what is PIF?
Old 02-26-2008, 07:18 PM

My Mood:
Pay It Forward
Closed Thread

Tags
pif, recipes