ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 01-01-2010, 10:33 AM

PaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 2144/100%
Talking It's Raining Men - Due March 10

Swap Due Date - 3/10
Number of cards - 3 for 3 only
Number of US Participants - unlimited
Number of International Participants - unlimited (I will pay for the 1st 5 international who sign up)
The 1st 5 international spots are full.

Cards made by Elena, Pixiepoo and Me

It's Raining Men!

This swap is all about men. The focus of your cards should be on a man or men. All media is welcome.

- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
- No heavy, thick or bulky embellishments. Please, all cards should be flat.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include username, real name, origin (country) and swap name on the back of all cards. We can't leave you rep points if we don't know who you are.
- Originals only - no copies or prints.
- I swap out cards "effort for effort" as best as I can.
- Please include username and swap name on all envelopes sent in.
- International participants – I will pay for the 1st 5 people. All others must be able to include $1 or US stamps. Please include a self addressed envelope. Please no bubble envelopes.
- US Participants – Please include a stamped, self addressed envelope with .44 cents postage. If your cards are heavy or thick, please include an extra .17 stamp for each card.

PM me if you need my address.

Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from.

1- Joss - international #1 - received
2- Elena - received
3- crafty - international #2 - received
4- toni - received
5- Evil Seedlet - withdrew
6- Peth - international #3 - received
7- Nancy - received
8- sterby - received
9- Raven - received
10- Evalila - international #4 - received
11- SuperMomWannabe - received
12- yankeehandy - received
13- karine - received
14- okwiccan - received
15- Russell - received
16- jensaz - received
17- Frarin - international #5 - received
18- DustPenny - received
19- Pauline - will incl postage - received
20- GiGiRose - received
21- ginabee - received
22- Grammylkk - withdrew
23- 7tattoos - withdrew
24- DebbaPeot - received
25- mtpaperplayer - received
26- meganspaperstudio - withdrew
27- bharper - received
28- studio39designs - received
29- Baleau - received
30- miss - received
31- Rogue Gal - received
32- spineofafish - received
33- arlie707 - received

Last edited by PaperScraps; 03-11-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:31 AM

Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2348/100%
I would love to join another of your swaps. Yahooo, men men men.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:52 AM
ATC and DOG Lover

My Mood:
Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!Elena should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3471/100%
Me too!
Old 01-01-2010, 12:19 PM

PaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them allPaperScraps is the envy of them all
Welcome Joss and Elena!
Old 01-01-2010, 02:58 PM
craft by name, craft by nature

crafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 311/100%
sign me up pls
hugs
joan
Old 01-01-2010, 04:09 PM

Thanks for joining crafty.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Umm! I smell old paper!

My Mood:
toni should simply stop getting rep at this point!toni should simply stop getting rep at this point!toni should simply stop getting rep at this point!toni should simply stop getting rep at this point!toni should simply stop getting rep at this point!toni should simply stop getting rep at this point!toni should simply stop getting rep at this point!toni should simply stop getting rep at this point!toni should simply stop getting rep at this point!toni should simply stop getting rep at this point!toni should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 204/100%
Ooh! Ooh! Me too please!
Old 01-01-2010, 06:45 PM

Yay toni!!
Old 01-01-2010, 08:05 PM
A Clean Surface's Worst Nightmare

My Mood:
Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 71/100%
May I join please?

Old 01-01-2010, 08:27 PM

Of course! Welcome.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Creating For Enjoyment

My Mood:
Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!Peth is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 137/100%
i like to join............
Old 01-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Rips and Snips

Nancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1342/100%
I just cannot resist your swaps, please sign me up...........and I will start looking for some little men to slice into small pieces, and smear glue on ..........
Old 01-01-2010, 09:47 PM
sterby

iTrader Rating: /%
WOO HOO... I love men Pick me! Pick me to join!
Old 01-02-2010, 01:07 AM

Welcome Peth, Nancy & sterby.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
I just cannot resist your swaps, please sign me up...........and I will start looking for some little men to slice into small pieces, and smear glue on ..........

Now that sounds like my kind of fun!
Old 01-02-2010, 09:00 AM
Raven

iTrader Rating: /%
I want to play..Love this ideal
Old 01-02-2010, 09:57 AM

Thanks for joining Raven.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Things can only get better.....

My Mood:
Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 2422/100%
IŽd like to join, too!

My APC Ad *** Buddy Card Trading *** Buddy Cards A-Thon

www.shesdreaming.de
Old 01-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
SuperMomWannabe is a delightful artist to behold!SuperMomWannabe is a delightful artist to behold!SuperMomWannabe is a delightful artist to behold!SuperMomWannabe is a delightful artist to behold!SuperMomWannabe is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 82/99%
Can I play too?
Old 01-02-2010, 02:48 PM

Welcome Evalila and SuperMomWannabe.