ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-27-2010, 12:43 PM
every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson

My Mood:
goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1496/100%
it's a Stuffie Swap - due July 16, 2010

it's a Stuffie Swap
Due Date: July 16, 2010
Signup By: July 1, 2010
Number of Participants: 21 (counting me)
Number of stuffies: 1-3
Size of stuffies: 6-9 inches tall

What are stuffies? they are fabric and or yarn - fiberfill stuffed critters - real or imagined

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewamazin/2202731182/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nerdbrigade/3815986153/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bookgrump/2154066827/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rocksci...er/2674604113/

you can google stuffies and find loads more
or a stuffie search over at http://www.craftster.org/ will bring up lot's of them too.

* Suffies must be in my hands by July 16th (trading them out that weekend)

* Please include your name and screenname on tags pinned to your stuffies

* Those in the USA - Please include a self addressed label and send in a padded envie - I can reuse your envie

* postage - send what it took to mail them

* International - include a self addressed label and send in a padded envie - I will take care of return postage

* Please Contact me if you can not make the mail by deadline.

* And please post pics of your stuffies to the thread - that's part of the fun - seeing all the wonderful stuff everyone makes

Players - when you receive your stuffies from the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points while not req are nice to give for the people you received stuffies from

so who wants to make some Stuffies?

goatgoddess
crafty - Rec
Miss - Rec
momoeight - Rec
Brodie
camcas - Rec 1st
Leneas Paperdreams - Rec
craftychick - on their way
bridgetgethins - on their way

beeps - Rec
Joycee - on their way
MorahLaura - Rec
Penlowe - Rec
pixiepoo - Rec 2nd

LavenderLizard - another time
The Mad Catter - another time
Daydreemer - another time
icekat - another time
themuppet - another time
rkolig - another time

Maavapai - another time

Last edited by goatgoddess; 07-19-2010 at 06:31 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:16 PM
nightmare walking, psychopath talking

My Mood:
themuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of artthemuppet eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 253/100%
me me!
Old 04-27-2010, 02:18 PM
craft by name, craft by nature

crafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 312/100%
sign me up I missed out on the dotee one ...
joan in italy
Old 04-27-2010, 03:07 PM

My Mood:
goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!
themuppet and crafty - welcome to the swap

so glad you are joining - pm me when you are ready for my address

looking forward to what you come up with
Old 04-27-2010, 03:26 PM
Dark chocolate....the perfect health food

My Mood:
rkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 357/100%
lurking....lurking.....

Lets see how I do on Nanner's OddBall dollies.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
littlekittenlost is a delightful artist to behold!littlekittenlost is a delightful artist to behold!littlekittenlost is a delightful artist to behold!littlekittenlost is a delightful artist to behold!littlekittenlost is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 49/98%
lurking :3
Old 04-27-2010, 04:36 PM

My Mood:
rkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of artrkolig eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
Oh screw it. GG, just add me to the list. I can't resist.

So much for getting caught up first. I am sooo bad.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:44 PM

My Mood:
glad you are coming out of lurkdom RK!
Old 04-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Probationary User

The Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 258/99%
oh me, me, me!!!! open theme? or did I miss that?
Old 04-27-2010, 06:05 PM
talking to myself

My Mood:
Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!Penlowe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 397/100%
lurking!
Old 04-27-2010, 06:18 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2084/100%
I'd like to give this a try...
Old 04-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Wanting to learn what you know!!!

My Mood:
momoeight is awesomesauce on fantastatoastmomoeight is awesomesauce on fantastatoastmomoeight is awesomesauce on fantastatoastmomoeight is awesomesauce on fantastatoastmomoeight is awesomesauce on fantastatoastmomoeight is awesomesauce on fantastatoastmomoeight is awesomesauce on fantastatoastmomoeight is awesomesauce on fantastatoastmomoeight is awesomesauce on fantastatoastmomoeight is awesomesauce on fantastatoastmomoeight is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 175/100%
I'll get in while the gettin is good!
Are there going to be any other guidelines? Materials, theme etc??
Old 04-27-2010, 08:51 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
bridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them allbridgetgethins is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 305/100%
Goatgoddess,
I want to join- but what is a stuffie? I have an idea- but please share.
Peace,
Bridgetgethins-
Old 04-27-2010, 10:18 PM
Living in ATC-land:)

My Mood:
Leneas Paperdreams is a grand poobahLeneas Paperdreams is a grand poobahLeneas Paperdreams is a grand poobahLeneas Paperdreams is a grand poobahLeneas Paperdreams is a grand poobahLeneas Paperdreams is a grand poobahLeneas Paperdreams is a grand poobahLeneas Paperdreams is a grand poobahLeneas Paperdreams is a grand poobahLeneas Paperdreams is a grand poobahLeneas Paperdreams is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 219/100%
Yeah!What is a stuffie?
Old 04-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Custom User Title

obviousfront is a glorious beacon of light!obviousfront is a glorious beacon of light!obviousfront is a glorious beacon of light!obviousfront is a glorious beacon of light!obviousfront is a glorious beacon of light!obviousfront is a glorious beacon of light!obviousfront is a glorious beacon of light!obviousfront is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 191/100%
How stuffed do I haffta get ?
Old 04-28-2010, 01:37 AM

My Mood:
Brodie is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 2/67%
ME PLEASE!
Old 04-28-2010, 08:32 AM
Probationary User

The Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastThe Mad Catter is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 258/99%
yay, Brodie made it!
Old 04-28-2010, 09:26 AM

My Mood:
Please post pics and links GG.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:49 AM

My Mood:
Elf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoastElf is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 225/100%
Que es un stuffie??
Old 04-28-2010, 10:15 AM
wild and untamed thing....

My Mood:
camcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 316/100%
Hell-please put me in- love me some stuffies
correct me if I am wrong GG but i think of a stuffie as any kind of fabric dolly/creature thing that is basically pieces of fabric/paper sewn together to make a 3D shape then stuffed with polyester fibre fill and embellished - think soft toys
Here is one I made for the art doll swap nanner is hosting if that helps.....

Tags
doll, stuffies, swap