ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-19-2010, 04:54 PM
"A puddin'-filled noodle of love" - EQ

My Mood:
AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 707/100%
Blind Drawing II ATC Swap (Due September 22)

Swap Title: Blind Drawing II ATC Swap
Swap Due Date: Cards in my hands by September 22
Signup/withdraw date: September 15
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 OR 6 for 6
Number of participants: Unlimited
Media: Mixed (some HD required)

Blind Drawing II ATC Swap

Blind drawing is just what it sounds like: The most fun you’ve ever had in a swap in your entire life. Again.

Okay, okay, for the purposes of this swap, blind drawing works like this: Close your eyes and draw a face. If the eyes hang off the cheeks and the eyebrows go halfway to the moon, that’s part of the fun, because now you’re going to use that drawing as the focal point for a wonderful, quirky, finished piece of art.

Samples by AKMamaof2, novasmem, and themuppet

Extra Special Swap Requirements
• The face you draw is the BEGINNING of your ATC, not the final product. You must finish out the face and create a visually interesting background.
• To finish the face, let its personality inspire you. Give it hair, a job, a back story, and/or some part of a body. Paint it, color it, give it a mustache, make it a mermaid with vampire teeth, or draw on it with gel pens. Have fun!
• The background of the card can be hand drawn, painted, or collaged. You can cut out your face, as AKMama did in her example, and add stamps, ephemera, found poetry, and/or any techniques, as you would normally do in your art.
• Don’t be surprised if you have to draw and finish more than three faces to get three cards you adore.
• IF YOU SUBMIT AN UNFINISHED BLIND DRAWING ON A PIECE OF CARD STOCK, I WILL SUBMIT IT BACK TO YOU. Please finish your cards.

Rules of the Road
• All cards should be the standard size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
• All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
• All cards must be original, and each card must be different. Please do not make copies or submit prints.
• Show off your talents. Send cards that took time and care.
• Please don’t use hard, bulky embellishments that can upset postal machines.
• No stickers, please.

Mailing & Postage
• When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
• Make sure your name, user name, location, and the swap name appear on the backs of all ATCs.
• US Participants, include a SASE, business size, with enough postage to cover the mailing of your cards.
• I will cover the first 10 international participants.
• Please mail your cards early so they arrive on time.

Returns
- When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists.

Playas!
1. KatieV - Received
2. WyvernSian (Int'l #1) - Received
3. Cindyjob - Received
4. goodmorningstarshine - Received
5. novasmem - Received
6. katilady - Received
7. JavaZarf - Received
8. theweavershand - Received
9. catPratt - Received
10. redheartstudios
11. Cherie - Received
12. seekingforart
13. Russell - Received
14. themuppet - Received
15. sharazoid - Received
16. amyfaerie - Received
17.dina54
18. camcas
19. andyaly (Int'l #2) - Received
20. CoyotesGirl - Received
21. Southern Fire Writer - Received
22. Skyjules - Received
23. JoyFlower - Received
24. Mrs Ragbrutty (Int'l #3) - Received
25. AKHotMakeMeLaughMama - Received
26. Joss (Int'l #4) - Received
27. 1 Art Lady - Received
28. midnitecreations
29. LilMissFirefly
30. Leneas Paperdreams (Int'l #5) - Received
31. staciejewelry
32. wherethegrassisgreen
33. IrishRose - Received
34. nicci - Received
35. Crowgirl
36. jazzie - Received
37. Kat - Received
38. DebbaPeot - Received
39. stoutberry
40. helmetwearer
41. WANDLCS
42. Miss - Received
43. Evalila (Int'l #6) - Received
44. lthykeson - Received
45. wildholly- Received
46. cardmama - Received
47. rubyragdoll (Int'l #7) - Received
48. 1orange (Int'l #8) - Received
49. 6Tez81 - Received
50. Bob Florence - Received
51. XenaIrene
52. Shirik (Int'l #9) - Received
53. NYCkitty - Received
54. Pochadiva - Received
55. pocket yeti - Received
56. lafaver55
57. Lady Kristianna - Received
58. jaw - Received
59. LittleRedShoeDesigns - Received
60. kristib - Received
61. cerries (Int'l #10) - Received
62. corrie04 - Received
63. Castafiore
64. Phoenix - Received
65. sqeek - Received
66. cicicatastrophe
67. BekahStargazing
68. mrubyjean - Received

Last edited by AnnD; 09-22-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:05 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 864/100%
Me please!!
Old 07-19-2010, 05:10 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
WyvernSian is a name known to allWyvernSian is a name known to allWyvernSian is a name known to allWyvernSian is a name known to allWyvernSian is a name known to allWyvernSian is a name known to allWyvernSian is a name known to allWyvernSian is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 57/100%
Memememememe!!

I would love to join please.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm HANGRY!

My Mood:
CIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 492/100%
Me Three! Also Katie....I am doing something right now...near my nose....with my finger...
Old 07-19-2010, 05:21 PM

My Mood:
AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!AnnD should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Yay! Three fabulous artists to start us off! Welcome KatieV, WyvernSian, and Cindyjob!
Old 07-19-2010, 05:22 PM
I move the stars for no one.

My Mood:
goodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 392/100%
I'm in! Woo, I"d been so disappointed that I had missed it!
Old 07-19-2010, 05:25 PM

My Mood:
Woot! goodmorningstarshine, I'm so glad you're here!
Old 07-19-2010, 05:30 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 864/100%
Thanks for adding me, Ann.

CINDY!! I have a kleenex over here with your name on it!!
Old 07-19-2010, 05:40 PM
I'm HANGRY!

My Mood:
CIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 492/100%
thank you
Old 07-19-2010, 05:40 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
ArtsyLady has a brilliant futureArtsyLady has a brilliant futureArtsyLady has a brilliant futureArtsyLady has a brilliant futureArtsyLady has a brilliant futureArtsyLady has a brilliant futureArtsyLady has a brilliant futureArtsyLady has a brilliant futureArtsyLady has a brilliant futureArtsyLady has a brilliant futureArtsyLady has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 332/100%
Oh yeah, don't want to miss the bus this time....better get a mighty BIG Bus Ann

Hey I even have your Hostess card completed...

Last edited by ArtsyLady; 07-19-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:00 PM

My Mood:
WOO-HOO! I love that card! :kidneyswoon:

You're in, novasmem!
Old 07-19-2010, 06:01 PM

My Mood:
Fantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 168/100%
Well, I'm gonna just watch from the outside for a while...if the next few weeks go better than the past few, I may ask for a seat and join in.......we shall see!! But I'll be peeking in at all the fun for sure either way!
Old 07-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
katilady should simply stop getting rep at this point!katilady should simply stop getting rep at this point!katilady should simply stop getting rep at this point!katilady should simply stop getting rep at this point!katilady should simply stop getting rep at this point!katilady should simply stop getting rep at this point!katilady should simply stop getting rep at this point!katilady should simply stop getting rep at this point!katilady should simply stop getting rep at this point!katilady should simply stop getting rep at this point!katilady should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 987/99%
better add me now annie!
Old 07-19-2010, 06:05 PM

My Mood:
Lurk away, Fantasia! And I hope the next few weeks go MUCH better than the past few!

Kati, rock on! You're in!
Old 07-19-2010, 06:17 PM
all in all is all we are . . . . . . . .

My Mood:
JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 252/100%
dagnabit, i finally get my slate cleaned of swap obligations and good ones are crawling out the walls pulling me in!
sign me up - do we get funny names for this one?
Old 07-19-2010, 06:31 PM

My Mood:
LOL! I'll have to think on that!
Old 07-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Content to Create!

My Mood:
theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1233/100%
woohoo! i get to play this time! sign me up please! let the Anndoration begin!
Old 07-19-2010, 07:15 PM

My Mood:
LOL! I'm glad we get to have you in the swap this time instead of the waiting list!
Old 07-19-2010, 07:30 PM
no mud, no lotus

My Mood:
catPratt is a grand poobahcatPratt is a grand poobahcatPratt is a grand poobahcatPratt is a grand poobahcatPratt is a grand poobahcatPratt is a grand poobahcatPratt is a grand poobahcatPratt is a grand poobahcatPratt is a grand poobahcatPratt is a grand poobahcatPratt is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 369/100%
I'm so here! glad to be blindly making art again/still.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:45 PM
I'm not short...I'm fun sized!! :)

My Mood:
RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 381/100%
Oh.....I soooo wanna play!!! Woohoo!!